Getting Married With Filipina

Hi Dear All,
I would like to seek a prudent and cordial advice and guidance for the subjected. My girl friend is a Filipina Nurse working in Al-Hassa and i,m working in Dammam we planning to get married i tried to go Sharia Court (Muhkama in Dammam) near Jawazat office but they asked me to go another place for getting the marriage forms from 91 area Masjid. Which i really don't know.

Can anyone provide me hints or actual concern place for getting the forms so that i can proceed for further documentation and procedure.

I will be really obliged for your guidance and advice.

Regards,
Abu

Salaam.  :) 

my husband and i got married 4 months ago in the court here in khobar. i forgot the exact place though because he was the one processing everything. i only went there once during the Nikkah. may i ask, is she a Muslim?

W. Salaam,
Thank you for your time, uhmm she is not Muslim right now but she is willing to convert into Muslim upon marrying me. I don't know the process and the place where i can get the forms because the forms are not with Sharia Court in Dammam and they directed me to another place for getting it but that is not obvious and clear.

I will be obliged for your further guidance.

Have a nice day! :)

Regards,
Abu

search in google maps "khobar general courthouse".  this is the place we went. i think they will be needing more papers from her because she is Christian. May Allah guide her to the straight path. anyway, just try there and ask. Goodluck! (i have a filipina friend also married to a pakistani) Salaam 😊

Thank you for your compliments. Yeah when i went to Dammam General Court they said she need her parents consent or in other a guardian for signing and witnessing our marriage. I have talked her and she can find someone from her Hospital as well she also needs approval letter of her sponsor (Kafeel). I don't know its new or before it was the same procedure.

Anyway thanks for your guidance and do remember us in your prayers...

Regards,
Abu

Someone i know went lhilippine embassy in riyadh 😊

Hi Good Afternoon!
Can you give me number of your husband or that Filipina Friend so i can get more guidance. I went today to Dammam General Courts and he narrated me a long tiring process. He saying my Filipina gf shall need her father consent from Philippines and then after that she must convert to Muslim and then upon her certificate they will proceed for our Nikah while 2 witnesses will be brought from both sides. I got letter in which they have written the whole process but its very tiring and long what i knew mostly they get married in court with 2 witnesses from both sides nothing else.

Dear,
The embassy process is very long they need her father consent with letter attested from Saudi Embassy in Philippines. After that letters will be attested here and then furthermore process will be carried out. So lengthy and time consuming

d r abuzar, salam 2 u . ok. first u finish ur PHILP. FEM.FR. THEN I WILL PROCEED TO GET PHIPL. MD.ALI,