Close

Does anyone know a good physiotherapist in Riyadh,

Hi

I am looking for a physiotherapist who can help us with our daughter, she went a brain surgery in Jun and has weakness on the right side of the body. 

We need someone who can come to our house and give physiotherapy sessions.

Regards,
Sultan Basit Hassan.

Hi
I m ped physiotherapy but not yet in Saudi .will find .

I think you will need help from a professional provider. I happen to know a Saudi-Czech therapy center in Al Riyadh. They offer specialized therapy based on a Czech standard and programs. I can put you in contact with them if you like.

Hi

I will really appreciate your help, please put me in contact with them.

Regards,
Sultan Basit Hassan.

Hello
Ineed female Physiotherapy i had accident in my left leg and i need therapy at my home please contact me on ***

Contact Al Warood Medical Center
470-3355

Prince sultan bin abdulaziz  humantarian city
Highly classfied rehab hospital in riyadh

Hi Basit,

We are an official home care business specialized in Bone, Brain and joint rehabilitation. We usually visit our patient at home and we have three programs for that...

Please let me know if you need our help...

Regards,

Saud

I am Me'raj Sheikh ,Physical Therapist having clinical and academic experience of 16 years ,presently working in Canadian Accredited Hospital in Riyadh.
I deal with Ortho,Neurological,Sports Injuries ,Paediatric Neuro Disfunctioning ,and geriatric Physiotherapy &Rehabilitaion .
Anyone have query kindly reach me at
xxx.
Thank you
Regards

Moderated by Christopher 6 months ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello
Salam ...if you are still looking for a physiotherapist,contact me on xxx
Regards

Moderated by Christopher 6 months ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Dallah hospital have excellent physiotherapy department. U must go there. I had very good experience. I

Haii I'm rinku I'm an occupational therapist I'm a female I'm working at cure medical center albadiya

Haii I'm rinku. I'm an occupational therapist if you know the children with special needs please refer to me I'm working at cure medical center albadiya

dear sir,

my wife is a good Physiotherapist she is looking for female and kids patients if you are interested pls contact me we are doing home service tooo.

regards
wasi

I need your help for my father who has very weak legs.
Whats your contact number?

What is your contact number, MERAJ SHAIKH...
I need help for my father's codition.

xxx

Moderated by Christopher 5 months ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details in private

Hello,
I know it's a few years since your post but I can't help but wonder if you found a good physiotherapist for your daughter?

We plan to move to Riyhadh soon and will need a great physiotherapist for our daughter as well.

I look forward in hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards
Damiana

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Riyadh