Need help with finding a job! :)

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the group. I'm looking for advice on the best way to look for a job in Cairo. I have recently decided to move to Egypt since I have some family here. I have the American citizenship. I'm fluent in English (writing and speaking) and fluent in Arabic (reading and speaking) writing is not so good. Where would be the best place to look?

I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks!

5th Settlement,New Cairo City.
Quite and Safe Area.

Which discipline(s) are you interested in?

depends on what are you looking for actually, if you are determined to use the language only then that wouldn't bring good money at all, most jobs related to language are the call centers, but that is definitely not a good place to work at. ..... it depends on what is your major + languages ...

I have seven year experience in internet marketing and two years in teaching. I'm looking for something within those two fields. I have a degree in Sociology.  :)

then you should try the international schools here, you will definitely be accepted with a very good salary ... it depends of course where you will be staying , but in cairo there are tons of international schools in different places so you will find something close to you .... the marketing thing will also assist a lot, however i can't give you any information regarding this, as i don't know which company you should apply it.... but just ask Mr.Google :) ... will help for sure

Just heard of two interesting vacancies in CSA Community Service Association. Check out their website http://www.livinginegypt.org/portal/default.aspx or just send your CV

Good luck!

Caty

i bet as long as u are qualified u will find a good job

Hi everyone,
My name is Şahin I'm from Turkey  I'm a professional chef  I have 12 years experience about this job Professionalism is my western cuisine I'm looking for a job in Kenya
Thanks for understanding and helping ...

şahin taştan wrote:

Hi everyone,
My name is Şahin I'm from Turkey  I'm a professional chef  I have 12 years experience about this job Professionalism is my western cuisine I'm looking for a job in Kenya
Thanks for understanding and helping ...

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest that you post your CV in the jobs section of the forum which is located in the green banner at the top of the page.
May be also Google search for the bigger chain hotels in Kenya and contact them for possible employment.

American or Egyptian international schools

Most of the new international schools in New Cairo, I'd recommend to focus your search in that area, in case you didn't find anything yet, or even for a better opportunity.

Best wishes