How to ship truck back to USA

My husband, I and our 5 year old newfy dog down in April. Had our truck shipped. Our dog was poison  and a month later my husband die. Truck was in his name. He was going for the QRP but never got the paperwork finished. So now full duty and taxes have to be paid to register the truck. I have decided it would be better to ship the truck back to the states as they want me to pay nearly what the truck is worth. It cost less than $2000 to ship down. Does any one know of a shipping company or some kind of transport that I can send this truck back.
Thank you

First of all sorry for your loss. I feel for you and hopefully you have strength to continue what life has in store for you..
If you can get someone trustworthy get them to drive it back, it will end up where you need it to be and probably only cost several hundred dollars instead of thousands. Even if you have to catch the plane fare it is much easier. Just remember this is only one option but fairly solid.

Hello southernsis

You may try to ask a quote with our Moving Partner : Get Your Free Quotes

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I have only just seen this post, did you get this resolved, terrible tale and so sorry to hear it hope you are OK.

Yes, now working on getting back to to the USA. Thank you.