Xmas Party or New Years Eve Party

Hi everybody :)
I am a little new to Riyadh.
My Swedish girlfriend and I would like to attend a Chirstmas party or a new years eve party, but don't know where to look or be invited.
Kindly message me or guide me where I can have a good time with my girl on this wonderful occasion.
Merry Christmas!

Hello Hadi91 welcome to Expat.com and Merry Christmas to you and yours too! :)

Hope that some members will soon inform you where to party for the end of year celebrations.

Regards
KEnjee
Expat.com Team

Same here!

Please keep me updated on any events, life is so different over here...

Hi.. I am a DJ and I stay in Riyadh. I wanted to play as a DJ in compounds or for new year parties.
Party ppl,
~Get In touch with me for more Details~ :)

Hey DJ Spinz,
   We are in urgent need of Indian DJ group and instruments in Riyadh for our official annual event on 13 Feb 2015. Please contact us ASAP on xxx

Regards,
Prashant

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Any update on new years 2015 party?

The Wandering Expats is holding Their Second Annual "That December Party" on December 25th at 7PM at Scalini's Italian Restaurant. Tickets are 110 riyals plus a gender neutral gift worth 35 riyals. You will get a tasty buffet with the ticket. It is festive dress. So men, wear a tie and/or a jacket. Ladies you are always fabulous.
You can purchase tickets online by responding to this email and registering or you can go to Jarir Starbucks, (corner or Kalid bin Walid and King Abdullah) between 1 and 4 on Friday and Saturdays to buy the tickets. Also, you may set appointments for after 6 PM

:sosad::idontagree::heart: i want a new year's party

Then organize one.

I don't have any friends cuz all my classmates traveled to different countries for uni but I'm stuck here until march :sosad: someone pls invite me lol

i am also searching for any party in jeddah

Hi I would love to attend Christmas party - how do i get a ticket?

Come to Starbucks on King Abdullah road and Kalid bin Walid Saturday between 1-4 on Saturday and pay 110 riyals. Or you can PM me for an appointment. Al tickets must be paid by December 21.

Great be there this saturday. Hope the taxi drivers know this place as I do not drive and am new to this Riyadh

Hello I'm new to Riyadh and would like to find out more information about the party.... What compound will the party take place and what will I need to do to attend ?

Just saw your message.. How else can I buy a ticket to the event ?

Come to jarir Starbucks on king Abdullah (closest cross street is Kalid bin Walid) between 6-9 on the 20th and the 21st and you can buy tickets.

I've been here in Riyadh for awhile now and living here isn't going well. I need a party badly lol. And yes friends too. Ladies I'm single 😂. Hope the tickets are still available

Is it still possible to find tickets for the new year eve

Regards

Hi Hadi
Did you manage to find any new year party here in riyadh , please let me know if that possible

Regards