Qatar Airways Lounge at the Airport

Hi there,

I have a silly question. It's not important, but I would appreciate if anyone could give me insights regarding first class and business class travel via Qatar Airways.

I have a connecting flight in Doha via Qatar Airways. The first ticket takes me from Riyadh to Doha on a first class ticket. My succeeding ticket however is on a business class. When I arrive in Doha, does Qatar Airways have separate lounges for first class and business class, or will they allow me to stay in their lounge for first class if my next flight is on a business class? I'm just not sure of this arrangement, as I have never tried taking connecting flights with different ticket categories before.

Cheers to you all

Gonzrule

Hello there ,
I am not sure if you arrived or not yet.
Yes there are 2 lounges for first-second classes. and you will be in B-Class as your ticket is.
Enjoy.
Khalid

Hello Khalid,
Thank you for your response, I appreciate it.
I did look into it in various internet sources, and saw what the business class lounge look like, and I think it's spacious and wonderful. There are quite a few travelers who aren't at all pleased with the service, but it is still something I have yet try for myself. Upon my return, my flight from Doha to Riyadh is on first class, and so I may have the chance to try two  types of class lounges after all.
Cheer  :top:

What to not like about it it's all free and many choices of food , leave what people said and take from someone who tried it many times. It's so beautiful and it's 2 floors, so try the second floor Resturant and enjoy it.

I want someone mention to me which loung can beat this one ;-)
It's simply the best and biggest in the world, in tiny country like QATAR :-)

Have a safe flight .

khalidalhajri78 wrote:

What to not like about it it's all free and many choices of food .

I have a feeling you like spending money   :lol:

My flights will be in April. I'll be attending two weddings.  :top:

I'll comment here my experience and share the differences between the two lounges, although I suppose the first class is... Well...

More power to you and cheers!