Salsa in Doha.

I have heard there are a few salsa nights in Doha, but I do not really know the location and the days of the week, does anyone have some information?
Gracias.

If you check out TimeoutDoha on google they can tell you of any salsa classes in the hotels.

Ally

I was at Trader Vics, Hilton Hotel, West Bay a few weeks ago and there was a band playing music and there were some superb salsa dancers - it was a Thursday night.

I see, I will try Traders Vic. Thanks.

Hi, there are classes of Salsa in the Gym of Sheraton Hotel. You can go to dance every Friday to Qatar Golf Club. If do you want the contact of the teacher, Pierre, I can give you tomorrow.
Do you speak Spanish?

Marisa

Si, claro, gracias.

Ola!

My name is Mareeza. I read your blog in the forum. You are interested in Salsa. That is nice. I also go to salsa dance classes every Tuesday and Thursday at the Sheraton Hotel. If you would like to join you are most welcome. And usually every Thursday night, my classmates and I go to Hilton Hotel for the salsa latino night. It is amazing! Try it one time. By the way in our class the teacher also teach a lot of LAtin dance. Cool.
Just perfect for the Salsa FEstival this coming March.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Ciao,

Mareeza

Thank you indeed, I am attending on Fridays to Sheraton and on Mondays going to Rugby Club, plus Fridays to Golf Club.