Meeting people in Tunis!!

Hi everybody! We are Sara and Javier, a young Spanish couple living in Tunis. We are looking to meet new people from all around the world and, of course, Tunis.
We like sports, traveling, music, partying, meeting diferent cultures and interesting people. Byee.

Sara&Javier

Welcome to Expat.com, Sara & Javier :)

FeeAcer wrote:

Welcome to Expat.com, Sara & Javier :)

bonsoir,
je suis ravi qu'on fasse connaissance

hi Sara&Javier welcome in tunisia i'll be glad if we become friends send me private message if u are interested
hope u bring a bull with u from spain :p

HI SARA & JAVIER
I AM GLAD TO KNOW YU . WELCOME TO TUNIS !
mohamed

You are Welcome, and please don't hesitate to drop me message any time
and hope that we will stay on touch
have a nice day
Matt Travel Tunisia

Hi

Welcome to tunisia. What do you do here, and whereabout do you live. It would be good to meet up around a coffee one day.
Take care

Hi All!

The discussion has been moved to Tunis forum, enabling you to communicate better.

Regards,
Sheetul

Aloha S&J

What part of the city are you living in? I'm downtown in Lafayette

Lilikoi

We'll be there about a month. I'd be glad to meet with new people =)

Hello, just arriving in Tunis, looking for tips about the city, the culture, the people, and to meet people !
See U

Hi
Welcome to tunisia, i like to make new friends from foreign countries
i think i can help you to know more about tunisian culture and show you beautiful places
It would be nice to meet up around a coffee one day.
Feel free to contact me

Sara y Javier, españoles? llevais mucho tiempo en la capital?

Hello,

my name is James and I am English. I am living with my girlfirend (who is Spanish) in Tunis and have been here since October 2010.

We are going to be here till the coming July and it would be great to get to know some more people living in the city.

James

hola.nice to meet you

Welcome on Expat.com minastone ;)

welcome

Hi everybody ! do you want to join us in a speed dating ?

hi guys,
I'm Italian living in Mahdia. My girlfriend she's french.
See you soon.

I'm American and will be moving soon to Tunisia. I'll interested in volunteering with nautical or terra archaeology projects if any one has contacts. Also, what areas do British and American ex-pats live in Tunis or la Marsa?

Patrick

ohh my friend ofcourse la marsa is mush better ... also ur american embassy will not be that far from you in lamarsa ;)
and sara and javier im from tunis if you need help or information or contact im here :)

I will be moving to Tunisia this weekend , I dont know anyone there yet, I hope I manage to make friends :)

heeeyyyy i hope i will be one of your friend :)

welcomein  it s pleasure for me to meet u in tunisia

What about a a new public meeting for interessted expat in tunis ?