Meeting with english speaking people

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to make English speaking friends in Tunis, since I moved back from Canada, I had only Arabic speaker mates. We can may be arrange a group event, looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers

Hi I'm from Pakistan love to meet new people. Good in English this my whatapp ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi shsubhan

Tank you for your message, I added you on whatsup, looking forward to hear from you , perhaps we can have coffee down town sometimes.

Ok if you have added me then send me msg please Thanks

This my Skype because on this forum leaving contact is prohibited.

Hi,
I am Tunisian but I lived abroad a long time and I would love to meet foreigners and speak English. If you are still interested please let me know.

Hello

I hope u will have better luck with Salah
Lol ...

Iam libyan living in Luc2 would like to enjoy my time with english speakers to practise and developing my luanguage and making new friends call me viber or watsup ***
Waiting 4 ur call

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,
I am from Vancouver and planning to retire here in Tunisia, its nice if we can see each other once awhile.

hello ,y'r welcom

Yes im available contact me

I'll call you when I get in Hammamet.

Hey guys , sonunare foreing ppls who is live in there , how can find work in there ?

ok