Looking for friends who speak english im in tunis

any english girls out there near me i need some friends,my name is gail i moved to tunis to marry my tunisian boy friend and we now plan to live here ,but it can be a bit lonely at times as i dont speak arabic or french.so if you are in the same position as me then contact me us girls dont have to be alone in tunisia.i live in the hammem lif area ,so if your in the same way as me contact me please.stay safe out there kind regards gail xxxxx

Hello geordiegee.

Welcome to Welcome!

Can you give us a brief introduction please? :)

Aurélie

Hi Gail

I hope that you are well

Welcome to Tunisia,I also moved out here to join my better half,

I am English speaking too(but I speak French too),you are welcome to contact me if you want to meet up for a coffee or just a girly chat!It can get lonely here especially when you don't speak the language,but you'll be fine :)

I live in Berges du Lac

All the best

Paola

awe thank you i think i will take you up on your offer of meeting i need to, i have started to argue with my man because of all the stress of being alone not his fault at all he is a diamond.so pleased to meet you my name is gail and yes i would love to meet up could you please leave me some other way of contacting you ,do you have a contact number please and i will phone you so we can arrange to meet up cant wait will do me the world of good,kind regards gail my number is +21653827047

hi girls , I can do it too . I live in Carthage :)

Hi Gail,
I hope you will find friends here in Tunis. I am in the same situation as you. So I am trying to look for a private tutor to teach me French or Arabic, and maybe it will be easier to get along after then. You can also try learning the language. I am a foreign man , so it may not be a possible idea to meet. Well I hope my language learning advice will help you.
cheers and be happy.