DVD rentals in Kuwait

Are there DVD lending libraries in Kuwait? If so where can I rent original DVD's? Everywhere you go, they only have DVD's on sale !!

Try aware: www.aware.com.kw

and i believe the British Council used to have a DVD library, not sure if they still do

Mmmwwwaaahhhhh.... :D

Sorry ;)

You usually get DVDs in English at any corner (yes, still) & on the local markets.

Just ask nicely, you'll usually get the idea where to go real quick.
A DVD is about 1KD which is $3,50.

But then again, you probably know that by now :)

go to movies-links.tv there u can stream any movie u like
and u can download them too if u have the new real player

The DVDs on street are not original .Original DVD's are expensive and not for rent here.people buy pirate dvd because its cheap.you can only downlaod dvd which is free ,

Can you watch movies online on NETFLIX? Is the internet connection speedy enough?

Denizkizi wrote:

Can you watch movies online on NETFLIX? Is the internet connection speedy enough to use netflix.com?

you can watch throw internet if you only have super internet connection .zain and wataniya telecom offer different internet speeds .for example normal speed cost is 15 kd in zain i think but super speed is 21 or 24 kd per month .

if you live in  al manqaf area then you got many places to rent from
1- ghalia & alia towers (1 kd = 3 $ )
2- al azezeyah area .. it's in al manqaf too ... there is ( god father videos ) for half kd ( 1.50 $ )
3 - al fahaheel ( next to al manshar complex ) there is indians shops .. you can ask there for the video's shop :)

and there is an indian guy called (kumar) rent and buy movies for just 500 fils (1.50 $ ) i think .. i'll find his num if you want