Fishing activity in Jubail

Hi, I am from Malaysia and will be there soon. Now preparing my working visa. A part of my life is fishing. To get some info from expat-blog friends about the fishing hobby in Jubail.

Is there any good fishing tackles shop in Jubail that selling all type of fishing equipments such as rod, reel, line, hook, etc-etc. Otherwise I use to bring its from Malaysia.

Is there any party provide the hiring of fishing boat.

is there any fishing club or group wher we can share our hobby.

Guys try fishing and you wont forgot it. Believe me. Enjoy the sea sick.

Hello Mamat and welcome to Expat.com! :)
Many people are fishing in KSA - at least on the coast LOL.
So I think there is no problem to find any equipment.
Cheers
Arlette

hehe! I didn't know people can fish in Saudi Arabia! lol! Is there any fish to fish? lol! I really should learn more about my country!

Is there any good fishing tackles shop in Jubail that selling all type of fishing equipments such as rod, reel, line, hook, etc-etc. Otherwise I use to bring its from Malaysia.

There are several shops in Jubail but the better shops are in the Filipino souq in Al Khobar.  There are several there with friendly staff and a wide selection.

Is there any party provide the hiring of fishing boat.

In Fanatier (waterfront of Jubail on the Corniche) there are some diving and charter boat companies.  It's not cheap to charter a boat, but with several other people to go, it's not too bad.  Most people fish along the shore.  You will see many Filipinos doing this.

is there any fishing club or group wher we can share our hobby.

I am unaware of any fishing club, though you might ask at the tackle stores, they might know. 

Guys try fishing and you wont forgot it. Believe me. Enjoy the sea sick.

I've been a fisherman for virtually all of my life (started at age 2) and know what you mean. 

Good luck, Selamat Jalan.

You guys should really take me with you! lol! You can't know the meaning of fishing as long as you're Saudi! lol! Seriously though, if you consider a company, I wouldn't mind to go and see the real world!

Best wishes.

Ramon,

Being seaman and only you see the real world. Navigate you boat and facing the rough sea and sometime storm. Misterstretch know about it and Ramon you must try it.

Roman1990 what are you talking about how did your great grand fathers livid on the sea shore if they didnt know how to fish man... any way mamat i agree you wont know the meaning of being a man in till you go and get your sea legs hope fully will meet on fanateer i usualy go random places but most of the time in front of the red dragon resturant

Hi,

All what you asked for are available in Jubail.

@ Ashraf bandery >

This topic is very old (2010)
However, i would like to thank you for your contribution. :)

Please feel free to participate on more recent threads or if you wish to share information with us, you can also create new topics on the Jubail forum. It will be very much appreciated.

I am now closing this thread as it is an outdated one.

Have a nice day,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed