Looking for locals and/or expats to hang out with

Hi! i'm new here in HCMC, about a week now. I'm 28, female. Would like to meet locals and/or expats like me -- coffee or beer, lunch or dinner. :) I don't understand vietnamese though so it would also be nice to meet locals who can teach me a few words too LOL. Message me!

You can contact to me at 0938528681 Quy female. I'm 26 ys

Hi quy! Thanks for your reply! When are you free though?

taramarie wrote:

Hi! i'm new here in HCMC, about a week now. I'm 28, female. Would like to meet locals and/or expats like me -- coffee or beer, lunch or dinner. :) I don't understand vietnamese though so it would also be nice to meet locals who can teach me a few words too LOL. Message me!

Hi,

Welcome to Vietnam.
Where are you now? I want to find some friends for my foreign student, she lives in D3 now. I am little busy and live far from her, so I can't go there often to go out with her. She always stays in hotel every night, hix hix!

Sure! That would be nice! Where is she from? I'm by war remnants. Does she have a number? :)

taramarie wrote:

Sure! That would be nice! Where is she from? I'm by war remnants. Does she have a number? :)

Yes, she has. Where do you live now?
Maybe I can drive her to coffeeshop near your place next Thursday evening. You can get her number directly :p.

Helloooooo !!  ưelcome to vietnam :d
It would be nice if we can be friendsssss :d

Hey welcome, you'll love it here

taramarie wrote:

Where is she from?

Sorry, I was reading so fast, didn't see the word "from"  :shy
She's from Finnal. She will live here 3 months.

If u're interesting u can call or text with me. I am a local Vietnamese. Feel free to come and hang out together on weekend :)
0908072794 that's my number. U can call me Ruby. Nice to meet you!

Ruby Mia wrote:

If u're interesting u can call or text with me. I am a local Vietnamese. Feel free to come and hang out together on weekend :)
0908072794 that's my number. U can call me Ruby. Nice to meet you!

Bad idea posting your phone number on a public forum,there are a lot of nut jobs out there.

is a meet-up gonna be held in near future? if so i would like to join too.

ngattt wrote:
taramarie wrote:

Where is she from?

Sorry, I was reading so fast, didn't see the word "from"  :shy
She's from Finnal. She will live here 3 months.

Sure! I can meet her on thursday. :) i'll send you a private message :)

Hi,
Welcome to Vietnam.
I'm a local Vietnamese so if u want to hang out just message me ok. I can accompany u for a drink or dinner :)
Nice to meet u!

NellyLe210 wrote:

Hi,
Welcome to Vietnam.
I'm a local Vietnamese so if u want to hang out just message me ok. I can accompany u for a drink or dinner :)
Nice to meet u!

You are so generous :p
Can i go with you lolz just kidding :))

You are so generous :p
Can i go with you lolz just kidding :))

I'd love to go out with u :)