Housing

Dear brothers
I have made the contract for one year and paid the rent of 14 k for six months, the house is near Sheraton Dammam posh locality just opposite.to indian restaurant and Kudu road in the heart of Dammam Corniche area, Indian school is just 10 kms from here. The area name is Al-Badee

Indian/Pakistani brothers please help me as I made this contract last Tuesday ie Sept 2nd but due non availability of seats to my son who is studying in 7 standard as the school couldn't accommodate him I could not transfer from Jubail to Dammam. As a matter of fact I have been transfer from Jubail to Khobar but due the my sons admissions I couldn't relocate.

Thanks for my brothers
Please help me.

Khalid Ahmed K
Ur Indian brother

Put up an ad on expatriates.com dat u are looking for someone to transfer the tenancy agreement from you. My brother in law lives in Riyad, he moved into a house a few months ago. He found a similar ad on expatriates, the person who bought it had to transfer to Jeddah and the rent had been paid. He went with that guy to the owner and got it transferred from dat guy. It isn't that hard. Just don't forget to put up pictures of the rooms as well........its easy to decide that way. Hope it helps

Thanks for your advise I have put up the ad on expatriate.com let's see if I get any one and I have given discount also to one who will occupy by end of this month