Dammam 2nd Industrial city.

Hello there..anyone currently working in Dammam 2nd Industrial city? I would like to ask if there are housing/apartments available within the vicinity of the area? Or should I look into Khobar and Dammam city proper? And also, how about the transportation?
I have UAE driving licences that i will get converted to KSA.. The company will provide me housing & transportation allowance.. but the problem is..I don't know where to look for a good place..

kindly message me please
Thanks...
Looking forward to hear for guidance

hi there i am in Jeddah but i have been daamam before it is better to try to get room in al KABOR  the life there better also you can rent car .

Hello ccl_00032,

i suggest you have a look at the Accommodation in Dammam article of the Expat Guide, you will find some helpful links at the bottom of the page where you will be able to search for accommodation.

All the very best
Bhavna

Stay at Dammam....

Cheaper and closer option to the 2nd industrial city..

Thanks Ali,

I was informed by friends that Dammam is cheaper but too conjested and crowded with less liberal views then Khobar. Is it true?

Plus which areas in Dammam you will suggest are decent , it will be me and my wife only.

Thanks

Khobar will take more time....Go for Dammam...Lots of places are suitable for housing...Anywhere with easy access to your workplace should be your priority along with the neighborhood...
Let others help you on this...

awaiting help from other members of the forum

thanks Bhavna, have gone through those my questions were quite specific as I dont know where to opt while working in 2nd industrial city . Hope you will not mind as a moderater.

Would like to listen form the experience of fellow expats

Hello and welcome in advance :)

Both Dammam and Khobar have about the same level of congestion , however and depending where you will stay in khobar, expect no less than 30-40 min commute daily.

In Dammam, Rawdah & Ittisalat area are decent and close to the 2nd industrial as well (15 min drive)

Thanks Adnan, I really appreciate it.
Any other friend who want to advise.

no .. huge difference in khobar and dammam ... khobar is not at all congested except one area ....  which is called  North khobar ...... flooded and cheap area .. rest of the khobar is quite different than dammam .. but also dammam have few good areas.

Hello Forum members,

i am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom accomodation in dammam and close to transport to KFIA. please assist

where can i look for accommodation that is close to dammam airport KFIA and close to transportation

@mavamazwi

Hello,

Please note that you are posting on an old thread.

I would suggest that you create an advert in the Housing in Dammam section to receive offers and that you get in touch with Real Estate agencies.

Regards

Bhavna

@3dnan

Hi  I am new in Dammam also looking for Room in RAWDAH & ITTISALAT Area if some one can help , my work place is Ind Area 2 ....

Hi

I am new in Dammam looking for 1-bedroom accommodation area RAWDAH OR ITTISALAT monthly basis only as this is near to my workplace,  thanks in advance for your kind support