Dammam ngha compounds

Hi, I am moving to Dammam to work in NGHA Hospital in Dammam and they are offering housing, I am wondering how decent villa/departments they are offering in NGHA own Compounds.
I am from Sweden and travelling the first period by myself and planning to bring my family to Dammam.
Thank you!
Aliraj

they are pretty good. state of the art villas !

Thank you for your reply, Any facilities inside the compound?

all facilities of a healthy lifestyle you can find there. from pools to gym to tennis/basketball courts etc ! and community centres and small shopping malls all you can find within.. and villas are fully furnished with 24/7 on call maintenance

Sounds great!!
Is there any information available on the internet?

not sure about net links/info but u can contact me on skype if u need more info as my sis is ER Physician there and im also working as internist in Jeddah.. if u need il provide you in PM/inbox.

Yes please, I really appreciate it

You're most welcome in Dammam, I hope you success life in Dammam.

Best Regards!
-----------------
Hossam
(Moderated : please send your phone number by private message)

Dear All, I am a single South African male relocating to  Dammam, to work for SEC and looking for an furnished apartment any where in Dammam or Khobar, my annual budget is around K80. Are there any decent flats/apartments in compounds available.

Regards
Moolmag

Moolmag wrote:

Dear All, I am a single South African male relocating to  Dammam, to work for SEC and looking for an furnished apartment any where in Dammam or Khobar, my annual budget is around K80. Are there any decent flats/apartments in compounds available.

Regards
Moolmag

Dear Moolmag,
Welcome to Dammam. There are many furnished apartments around Khobar and Dammam that you can temporarily check into. With your budget you will find many nice places. One place to look for is Rezayat compound. They have a website too.
Cheers,

Dear Live.ali,

Thank you for your valued feedback will check the website.

Regards
Moolmag

Hello,
I am consultant cardiologist, i would like to know what is the salary in NGHA?
I am in advenced process for a job in NGHA jeddah.
Thanks for your help.