Suitable Residential Place near 1st Industrial Area

Hi,

My office will be in 1st industrial area Dammam, Can anyone suggest me which residential area will be closest of it and suite me for family housing near 1st industrial area?

Regards,
Nauman

Rakah is the nearest residential area, it is good for families. However there are many places which you can find in different pricing and facilities, all depends on your budget and requirements.

Regards,

Satish

Hi Satish,

Thanks for the reply. I want 2 BR with attach bath furnish or semi furnish housing (with modrate budget), please guide me the appropriate way to search it near 1st industrial area...

Regards,
Nauman

Hi Nauman,

I am actually working for one of the biggest real estate company withing the Eastern Province Region and we have several residential properties that you might be interested in. If you want, PM me your requirements along with your contact number so I can call you and discuss your inquiry.

-Paul

Hi Nauman,

There are several agencies available at Rakah area. If you want to discuss more on this subject call me at 8473111 x 5426

Regards,

Satish

hi....
       i m moving frm pakistan wid my family....plz suggest me resident places near first industrial area.....n guide me what should i take flat or appartment.eithere furnished...or buy all accesaries frm here..
               thanx .....ABDULLAH