Close

If you need a roommate or renting a NICE CLEAN ROOM in SALMIYA

I am looking to rent a nice clean quiet Bed Room or a Single Flat in Salmiya near Holiday Inn Salmiya Area. I am American and I want something reasonable and I can negotiate something fare. So I don't can if you are Male or Female it's about this money so contact me. I have until the end of September to find a new Spot.
Thanks.
Any Apartment finder Scouts tag me.
Peace 50KD BONUS IF YOU LAND ME A PLACE.

This is a real post. No games please

Hi Marquis7,

I suggest you to have a look at the offers made in the Shared accommodation in Kuwait section and in the Rooms for rent in Kuwait section as well, it might help you in your search.

In case that you do not find what you are looking for, i advise you to post your request in the above sections.

Good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello there, are you still searching for a flat? I have a clean flat and the only one living there. If you're interested,  please call me 60635758/Mira. Thanks.

Hi  my flat 2 rooms but its not quiet hhhh not cuz of us..cuz some flats make party and its littile noisy..if u r interested pls info.me

im looking for someone to share my existing 2 bedroom flat in Fintas.. please contact me 55617266

Anyone searching for a partition?...I have 2 new partition in front of Apollo Hospital Nasser Al Bader St. It's available now. contact me 69042317..HURRY!!!!

Hi.i will come to kuwait in feb 11. Iam looking for room to rent 2 weeks .
Khaled_2man[at]yahoo.com
Thanks

hi I'm looking for a room to rent if possible with a bathroom inside but it's OK if without. I'm a single working Filipina, i'd prefer to live with a maximum 3 people in an apartment. Thanks and God bless!
here is my contact number 69995902

Hello jowviee,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest that you post an ad in the Rooms for rent in Kuwait section as well for your search.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[Moderated: For obvious security reasons phone numbers as well as other contact infos should not be share on a public forum ]

Hello sir I'm looking shared a room may I have your contact number pls

Expatriate health insurance in Kuwait

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuwait

Moving to Kuwait

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuwait

Travel insurance in Kuwait

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kuwait

Flights to Kuwait

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuwait