Living in Madrid

Hello!

I was sent to Madrid on business along with a few other colleagues. We were only supposed to be here for a short time but we've just been told we could be here for a couple of years!

More than happy about that, but we need advice about where to live.

We're looking for some apartments near to work (Plaza de Castilla). We don't mind a small commute either by bus or Metro,

Can anyone recommend a good letting agent or does anyone know of apartments that are available in and around the Madrid area?

We're looking to pay around 900 euros a month (each)so we're quite aware that none of us will be living in Sol! :)

Any suggestions?

Many Thanks

Welcome on Expat-blog Sorsola! You should try the Madrid classifieds > accommodation section.

(i've moved the topic on the Madrid forum)

Good luck
Christine

Are you looking for “Things to Do in Madrid”? We offer a la carte activities that make it simple for you to review and purchase. Our first offering highlights the culture of Madrid from bullfighting to flamenco. Choose between tours of a bullring or buy Madrid bullfighting tickets for a spectacular afternoon in the Spanish capital. You can explore the delicacies of the Madrilenos Tapas and the nightlight of Sol. Book Espana has travel packages for all tastes.

Try one of this websites:

idealista.com/

enalquiler.com/pisos-alquiler-madrid.html

fotocasa.es/

Good luck!

Hi,

I would also recommend Easypiso.com, I've received a lot of replies from tenants who are interested in sharing and it's a very easy site to navigate.