Moving to Madrid from Dubai..

HI All,

I am new to this site and i tried to figure out what is the best place to live in Madrid . I am moving to Madrid from my company as an intercompany transfer from Dubai.. My Department head office is located there . Would like to ask your kind support by letting me know below details.

* Correct Tax calculator for salaries in Madrid Spain . I am bit new for this tax thing since here in DUbai we are getting TAX free salary.

* What is the best place to live in Madrid. If any expats nearby would be really good for time been until I learn spanish.. For now I am Zero in Spanish :) I keen to learn spanish anyway..

* Best Website to check for an apartment ?  . Preferably  I am checking two or one bedroom apartment around Madrid with easy access to Subway Metro.

* What will be the Cost ? If you can help me to get general idea would be fine.

* Would like to learn Spanish? Any recommended places or tutors?

* A Place to play Table Tennis ? or club . I am middle advance player and must continue with it :) 

Look forward your replies to me. Thank you..

Hi Sam,

Welcome on board  :)

The Living in Spain guide will provide you with some general infos.

Particularly these articles :

- Tax in Spain

- Accommodation in Madrid

For the average cost, this website will give you some indications : … ty=Madrid.

Furthermore, do not hesitate to drop your own adverts in the sections which suit your needs so that to get some offers :

- Language classes in Madrid

- Housing in Madrid

All the very best,

Hi Sam,

where are you from?
i am lebanese, i live in spain, I'am teacher... (spanish, french and arabic) .
Aqa is a good club for tennis, paddle, etc...

let me know if you need anything.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum. If you are a professional, please register in the Madrid business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Sam,

Try to connect with people in Madrid via as well - they have a big group up there with some good people :) The people in the group can direct you to: education, leisure activities, taxes etc etc.

Anything else you need just ask - wish you the best!

Carsten Hansen

Hi Samee, I am Azhar living in Madrid city center, here are some websites to find some nie accamodation. If you can tell where will be your office I might can suggest you some nice neighbourhood to live,´

Questions and answers about Madrid

Ask your question
Anna Vera
meet new people
By Anna Vera
Busking in Madrid
By CitizenSmart
basket ball In Madrid center
By Mxglace

Expatriate health insurance in Madrid

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Madrid

Moving to Madrid