Learning spanish.

Hi everybody,
I will be moving to  spain very soon, AS i know only english if somebody help me to learn spanish, it 'll be gr8.

Hi,

where in Spain will you move ?

moving to madrid.

There are plenty of learning spanish guides in the book stores. Thats where I always check when my friends ask for learning spanish.

Maybe you are interested in Instituto Franklin's "Spanish Studies Program"
institutofranklin.net/es/programas-academicos/estudios-hispanicos

Hi !!

If you want to learn spanish, the best way is to live in Spain ^^
But before to go in Spain you have a lot of book to learn the language !!!
So , i'm french , and here you have a collection " assimili " it's a very good deal to learn easyly ... !!

My english is so bad i'm sorry ... but I don"t know what is your nationality so .. !!

Have a great trip in Madrid :)

I'm Spanish but I'm study English so I can teach you my language and you can teach me yours. Talking is the best way to learn.

Hi all, yes it is true that speaking the language everyday is the best way to really learn a language. I studied Spanish as well in Madrid at AIL Madrid Spanish language school, and the combination of having Spanish classes a couple of hours per week and talking in the city with the Spanish people is the fastest way to learn the language. My time is Madrid was the best! AIL Madrid the Spanish language school was so very well organized, my teacher Blanca guided me very well and they organized nice cultural and social activites after Spanish classes. I can really recommend this school.