Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi - India

All brothers,

I will advise you all go to Al hind travels in Delhi and personaly give your documents to them. He is very fast and reliable agent i have seen for Saudi attestation.   

Mine has done in 1 month. So advise you dont rely on any other agent. Open saca site you will get all registered agents.

Regards

can u mail me @[email protected]

Type in google- Saca saudi attestation. First link is that. It would be in arabic , to chane into english go to american flag logi at the top right corner of the site.

Check agencies list and all are registred. So direct go to them instead of handing over documents to third party agent, they would come to these agents finally. Alhind is best.

How much time it take for the whole process of saudi attesstaion brother

Process purily depends on you college or university. In my case it took 1 month. But max shouldnt take 2 months. Be in touch with agent as well as in your college too. Agent wil give you the reference number and the same you will have to tell in your college and keep asking update from them.

Al Hind travels....Delhi office....

They'll do it within a month...

All depends on your university. If they replied in time then will be done in 1 month. But make sure document should give to only registered agents like al hind. Dont trap in other agents they will give you a hard time that you cant imagine. I wasted 6 month in this case. At last went to Alhind and in 1 month degree got attested.

Regards

Hmmm ya brother i have submitted my certificate to CAREERLINE TRAVEL CONSULTANT New delhi I hav submitted my document on 15 september and i got the mail from saudi cultural on 9 october and after that i didnt get any update what happeh till today 50 days are over after submission of certificate.

Hi ,

I got email from SACA on 1st Nov 15. When I can expect verification to be complete. Any from VTU university ? Ping me on [email protected]. How long they would take normally to reply >

Hi All,

i have SACA registration number . I am doing through AL HIND. How can i  track the verification status ? What reference I should provide to university ?

rauf.sulya wrote:

Hi All,

i have SACA registration number . I am doing through AL HIND. How can i  track the verification status ? What reference I should provide to university ?

Ask Al Hind for the tracking number of the post sent from the embassy...Go to your university and catch hold of the person who receives posts and remind him and ask his number or do accordingly...

It'll take 30-45 days max...The whole process

Hi,

i submitted all docs to Al Hind Travel mumbai on 15 Oct. 2015 and i received Registration Email from SACA on 28 Oct.
Now i am waiting for University Verification

Dear Expats/non Expats,

I have given my certificate for attestation under on of registred Agency (genius attestation) in here calicut since last August, now it is middle of 4 month, when i call them for update they are saying that it will be under process and will be getting soon to be attested, during this time i have influenced my cousin in my respective university and (calicut ) and start to search about the status, wonder i came to know that university did not received the certificate for verification so far from embassy , but the same time agency showed me DD acknowledgment and everything,

can anyone please advise me why it might have happened ? and why saudi embassy not able to send certificate for this long 4 months to university ?? is there chance to lose my certificate? and do anyone have any idea about this Agency Genius
Attestations  ???
Awaiting your urgent feed back please,,,

shafimuhammedtp wrote:

Dear Expats/non Expats,

I have given my certificate for attestation under on of registred Agency (genius attestation) in here calicut since last August, now it is middle of 4 month, when i call them for update they are saying that it will be under process and will be getting soon to be attested, during this time i have influenced my cousin in my respective university and (calicut ) and start to search about the status, wonder i came to know that university did not received the certificate for verification so far from embassy , but the same time agency showed me DD acknowledgment and everything,

can anyone please advise me why it might have happened ? and why saudi embassy not able to send certificate for this long 4 months to university ?? is there chance to lose my certificate? and do anyone have any idea about this Agency Genius
Attestations  ???
Awaiting your urgent feed back please,,,

First of all, Genius attestation is not registered...Only AlHind is registered in Calicut.
Second, one of my friend gave it to Genius, after 10 months he got it with a total cost of 18k.
They must have given it to AlHind to do it and because it is not directly given to AlHind, AlHind will do it slowly.
Take it back from Genius and go give it to AlHind at the Markaz mosque center to Ms Shylaja.

My roommate gave it 40 days ago and it has been sent back to the KSA embassy from Calicut University last Wednesday, so basically Genius attestation is ripping you off...

I had given similarly and lost 6 months...Then I changed it to Al Hind..

All the Best...

I have submitted my degree certificate to my agent in sept 3 rd week. As per his communication embassy has send it to university verification in sept last week. What will be time for process of completion?

I have submitted my certificate for attesstaion on 15 sep 2015 and i got a mail from SACA on 9 oct 2015 as u r registered on SACA and yesterday i call my agent about the progress of certificate he says 2 weeks for coming the certificate after attesstation hope to get the certificate soon....

Any one can give list of authorised consultant for Saudi attestation. Onsite link is not opening and giving up error.

hello friends,
I was submitted my degree to carrer line travel delhi.
i'm waiting for my degree attestation. my documents had reached rgpv university on.3rd October and as per the university official document with verification report has despatched on 3 November but as per the carrer line travel (agent in delhi) , document and verification report has not yet reached. anyone has any idea about university procedure.will they have really sent the document or they lied.please suggest me what I will need to do get attestation soon.

psachin wrote:

Any one can give list of authorised consultant for Saudi attestation. Onsite link is not opening and giving up error.

Go to SACA website not embassy website for the list

sarfaraz090989 wrote:

hello friends,
I was submitted my degree to carrer line travel delhi.
i'm waiting for my degree attestation. my documents had reached rgpv university on.3rd October and as per the university official document with verification report has despatched on 3 November but as per the carrer line travel (agent in delhi) , document and verification report has not yet reached. anyone has any idea about university procedure.will they have really sent the document or they lied.please suggest me what I will need to do get attestation soon.

No point asking it here cause you need to get these answers from your university

Call up university

Actually university has changed its procrss and the documents are now a days will take 40 days for university verification as in your case documents already have taken 40 days might be possible they have sent those documents back to your agency

Go to the university once i suggest you and ask in admin office regarding this or try to search in dispatcj department you will get clear picture

Alhamdhulilah...all done.

Thank God!!!
After lot of struggles,attestation completed...
Regards

Friends,

I have received email from on 29th Oct 15. I have few queries :-

- As per Agent ( AL HIND ), my certificate is at university ( VTU Belgaum ) now.
  Is there anyone from VTU Belgaum ? When i called university they said it takes 10 days.
  Can I fast track process if I go to university ( VTU Belgaum ). Please advice.
  Also, if anyone from VTU please let me know.

I did MBA in regular mode in PRIST University in Tanjore (Tamil nadu ) . my agent said There is an issue with verification of some universities including Prist University as these universities have changed their mode of verification into ONLINE which is not acceptable to Saudi embassy and wants hard copy of the verification.

If anybody having experience Kindly advise me .........

kindly advice me university online certificate verification system is acceptable by saudi embassy in india or not?

Normally Saudi Cultural is accepting the direct verification.Normally most of the universities who have been doing online verification is also sending the direct verification while they receive the letter from the SACA.

First you check with university about the same then proceed.Normally the letter will be addressed to the registrar of the university and then it will reach to concerned dept.

Regards,

rauf.sulya wrote:

Friends,

I have received email from on 29th Oct 15. I have few queries :-

- As per Agent ( AL HIND ), my certificate is at university ( VTU Belgaum ) now.
  Is there anyone from VTU Belgaum ? When i called university they said it takes 10 days.
  Can I fast track process if I go to university ( VTU Belgaum ). Please advice.
  Also, if anyone from VTU please let me know.

Yes, you can go and fast track it

nowfar wrote:

kindly advice me university online certificate verification system is acceptable by saudi embassy in india or not?

Talk to your university and pay if needed to get it done....

Hi Ali,

Many thanks.
So you are from VTU ? Can u share ur email ID please....Would like to discuss with u more about it..

rauf.sulya wrote:

Hi Ali,

Many thanks.
So you are from VTU ? Can u share ur email ID please....Would like to discuss with u more about it..

Not from VTU...Mail ID's are not shared on public forums...

Ask...Will answer if I know them....

hello friends,
I need help, I'm waiting for my degree attestation, process has gone through the hrd., mofa. even I've got the registration mail from saca. my degree is in rgpv and verification is pending from the university end. I have submitted my documents to royal travel and as per him documents has reached at university on 3 rd of October, on contacting university official , they told me that your documents and verification report has been despatched on 3rd of November but as per the royal travel documents has not been reached yet. I will ask university official to give me the speed post tracking no. but they denied me to do so . I'm in big trouble what would have happened of attestation,is there any possibility of losing the documents, please give me some suggestions to help me out.

sarfaraz090989 wrote:

hello friends,
I need help, I'm waiting for my degree attestation, process has gone through the hrd., mofa. even I've got the registration mail from saca. my degree is in rgpv and verification is pending from the university end. I have submitted my documents to royal travel and as per him documents has reached at university on 3 rd of October, on contacting university official , they told me that your documents and verification report has been despatched on 3rd of November but as per the royal travel documents has not been reached yet. I will ask university official to give me the speed post tracking no. but they denied me to do so . I'm in big trouble what would have happened of attestation,is there any possibility of losing the documents, please give me some suggestions to help me out.

Wait for 15 working days after day of dispatch from University....They send it through local post...Still if it doesn't reach go to the university and ask them to provide another verification letter, ask them to hand it over to you after sealing it with address and stamp and then blue dart it to Royal travels...

Don't take tension unnecessarily...Keep patience...

No original certificate or document is sent to the university...So chill

Hi Sarfara,

Once the letter from university reached SACA,they will publish the list of applicants who received the letter from university.Agent can come to know it from SACA(it is something like agent can check it in the system outside SACA office or SACA updating the list of new verification letters etc).After that agent will receive an email from SACA asking them to submit the original certificate.In my case,after receiving the letter from university,agent has not received the mail for almost 1.5 months.I was not aware what was going on.
So ask your agent to check again in SACA and wait for 2 more days and if its not receive then,directly go to university,meet the concern person,explain your situation and try to get the despatch details of the same.

Best of luck

Regards

Dear Brother,

Thank you for the valuable information, last day i received information from jenius that the certificate sent back from university by one and half months ago, since then its lying in saudi culture, is it believable ? jenius saying this delay from embassy because of they could not open university site to double check my informations, is it reliable info? can i have your contact number please ?

shafimuhammedtp wrote:

Dear Brother,

Thank you for the valuable information, last day i received information from jenius that the certificate sent back from university by one and half months ago, since then its lying in saudi culture, is it believable ? jenius saying this delay from embassy because of they could not open university site to double check my informations, is it reliable info? can i have your contact number please ?

Nope...University sends a letter back to the embassy and they take that as final...They're simply wasting your time...First go and find out from university whether it has been verified or not...

Shafi,

the same case happened to me.After the verification letter reached SACA,it took almost 2 months to complete my attestation.Agent has to get mail or letter from SACA to submit your certificate to SACA.In my exp.after submitting my certificate within 3 days they completed SACA and embassy attestation. So do one thing your agent should have a contact number of SACA.you ask them the same and directly call SACA.tHEY WILL HELP.SURE..
Regards
Vishnu

There won't be any double check with university.Once the letter received,its enough.

My stamping done in one day.

Thank God!

hello friends,
is there anyone applied through the royal travel????