How to find kafeel mobile number and address without iqama

Hi ,

I am new here in saudi arabia. I came from Pakistan
I don't know who is my kafeel. The didn't tell me his details.
How to find him and how to contact him.

i think its complicated to find this info, but good news you can try following the steps in this link and hopefully you will get the info you need

https://youtu.be/TbMF6g4OE7Q

I have Passport
I want to know about no of my kafeel or address
Becoz i want to make iqama

Send me PM i'll let you know how to do

My same problem

Yes I need my Kafeel number

I don't now my kafeel number plz help me I need

How i Know My Kafeel Number. Anyone Can help me. i am New Here. Falling in Much Troubles.. 😟
Want to go back. No need to make my iqama. no need to live anymore here in ksa. Please help me. how can i go back without making my iqama

Assalamu Alaikum....Sir I am almost 1 year hear. but not yet I don't know my kafeel address or his number.now i need iqama renew. so please give me my kafeel number or his address

DearAssalamu Alaikum....Sir I am almost 1 year hear. but not yet I don't know my kafeel address or his number.now i need iqama renew. so please give me my kafeel number or his address

Moderated by Anas 5 years ago
Reason : For your own security, do not share your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I also don't find my Kafeels number since from last 10 months ..what can I do ..plz anybody tell me

Why you want them to PM, you can share that information publicly in this forum so everyone will get help

qama kafeel mobile number check

Send me your iqama copy and your cell phone on this email

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hp me plz

How to get kafeel mubail number

I wany to know my kafrel number please anyone tell me

How to get kafeel mubail number

Send me PM i'll let you know how to do
-@f16_

Interested please

@f16_ am interested to know my kafeel phone number

@f16_ hello I exit Saudi in 2022 but need a police certificate for America visa how can I get it am a Kenyan living in Oman