Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi - India

Hey kumavishnu,

Unfortunately we cannot check.You have to followup with your agent

Thanks
Sahil

hi sahil, submitted in first week of july, mine university is pune university.

when i submitted in 1st week of july , i got confirmation mail from saudi culturate. i guess its open...

Hello everybody,
I have a query , would be thankful if anyone guides me.
I have done MS (Orthopedics) from university of Seychelles American institute of medicine (USAIM) , I want to do attestation , what is the procedure to do it, anyone having experience abt attestation of USAIM degree could please guide me.
Thanks
Dr Parag

Hey kashyapss,

Congrats ! you are luck that you got so early.From which agent you done your processing

HI dear All,
I submitted my degree certificate to agent on jun 23 2015 for  Saudi embassy attestation process . i have received mail from Saudi cultural attach   Delhi on 20 Jul 2015   your registration completed , i want know still how many days need for Saudi embassy attestation process, if any one got recently please kindly reply

thanks
Najimulla

I got the mail  from SACA Attestation  (Saudi culture attache) on 11 July,

I dint get the visa yet.

The consultancy which was dealing said Its due to Eid holidays, You will get your visa stamped after Eid and can get everything in hand by August 1st week

Hey sannu,

When did u submitted your doc ?Kindly share more information so that it will be helpful for other as well

Sauid culture attach registration done means,pleas explain guys

hi najimulla , saudi embassy takes max 1 week

hi sahil, my attestation by saca is still pending , i got confirmation mail regarding registration.

Dear all,
i received mail from Saudi Arabia Cultural Mission,Delhi,India, like  below  said that means Saudi Arabia Cultura attache done or not please kindly reply if any one know about this process please please ...

Dear Candidate,
This E-mail is to notify you that you have been successfully registered with Saudi Arabia Cultural Mission,Delhi,India

Your Registration details are follows :
Registration Number : 1570000

For any further clarifications/Quries you can contact your Agency.

Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered.

thanks and regards
Najimulla

Yes .. I got the same kind of mail as najmullah on 11 July 2015

Waiting for the stamped visa

Have a doubt
Does this mail means your university verification is also over and your visa will be arriving in 10-15 days after culture and embassy attestation ... is it so  (Info given by consultanty)

pl guys who have knowledge on this reply

registraion mail from saca doesnt mean that ur verification is completed, the mail with registration no is just confirmation mail of reciept of your documents and the whole process of verification starts after u get this mail. thanks

I understood that but,
The university verification is after the mail or before it. My consultant says university verification is over we got reply from university and said we submitted in saudi culture.  This info was given to me around 10 July and i got mail from SACA on 11 July

Is university verification process (sending letter to university and getting the reply) done by SACA or the consultants do it by sending the  letter and collecting the reply letter from university  themselves and then send to SACA

Hey,

I did not receive any email and my agent is saying that my university verification is done  :nothappy:

Dear sahil, 

I too didnt receive the mail..but my degree got attested and visa is also stamped in my passport.so guess there is no problem in not receiving the mail.

Hey Rock,

Thanks for ur reply,how much time it took for you to get degree attestation ?

Thanks
Sahil

Dear sahil,
          I submitted the degree in  first week of june and got the attested degree back by first week of july.it took around 30-35days for attestation.and got my visa stamped after eid ..Just 2days for visa stamping.

Hey Rock,

Wow ! very fast.Your from which university ?I am from JNTU-Hyderabad i have submitted all my document more than 1 months back but still no news  :(

has any1 done online verification for degree. if yes what payment proof was submited to saca for their end verification. geberally for ofline verufication we r submiting demand draft but what about online verification. pl reply

has any1 done online verification for degree. if yes what payment proof was submited to saca for their end verification. generally for offline verification we r submiting demand draft but what about online verification. pl reply

Hey sahil,
      I am from Anna university chennai..I too didnt expect this to be so soon.My recruitment agent told 1 month from beginning itself and he did it in 1 month.my attestation was done by Habsons travels delhi.

Hello Friends,

I am in big trouble, I have given my document to local authorized agent in Hyderabad more than 3.5 months back but still no update,any one else on the same boat can share there experience

Hey Obul,

I too was having the same problem,i have given my document to agent 1 month back and from the past 1 week agent is saying that the agent is verification done.Your from which university and which agent is doing ur processing ?

kashyapss,

For online verification you need to pay online,once the transaction is completed successfully,it will give the option to print the transaction page

Dear sahil,
     Can u please say wat is online verification of degree?

Dear rock123am,

Please find the below URL

http://odv.jntuhems.in/

I am big trouble... i have submitted my documents to local agent on 14 april. He further submitted to some agent in Delhi. The delhi agent further submitted my documents to CarrerLine travel consultants Delhi..... They have received my university verification on 12th july.... The agent is saying that there is some problem in SACA website.. They r not able to download the documents ( dont know exactly). They agent said that it is not only my problem... About 150 people are facing same problem..They have resubmitted my documents.... Can anybody have knowledge about it.. Does any facing same problem. Plz help me out here....

Did anybody got documents attested recently from New Delhi. Please share your views...

Hi Guys ,

How many days take for university verification process(anna university chennai),please any one knows about this process kindly reply please ..

thanks and regards
Najimulla

Hi Sahil,
please tell me usually how many days for university verification process(anna university chennai),

Dear najmulla,
    Tamilnadu govt HRD attestation will take 20 days and saudi embassy attestation took 30-35days for me.I am from anna university.
Note- the days mentioned are for the whole process ,i.e., from giving degree to agent till getting back in my hand.

Dear Rock,
  i have done already HRD attestation from TN govt , i meant  university verification for   Saudi culture attach   .

Dear najmulla,
     I dono specified time about university verification..but embassy attestation full process took 35days.

visa stamping is quick for diploma engineer as saca not required for them ,direct embassy stamping. pl members confirm?

university verification completed :D

Hey,

After verification of degree how much time will it take for cultural attache stamp ?

Me too facing the same prblm

Frnd iam also facing the same prb me too submitted docs 3.5 mnths before