transferring of iqama to my husband

what are the procedures in transferring my iqama to my husband..i work as a household worker service..

You have to submit following proof at ZAwajat
1) Chamberised Arabic translation of your marriage proof
2) Permission of sponsor transfer from you present Sponsor
3) Copy of your present Iqama
4) Copy of your husband Iqama
5) 5 Passport size photograh ( You/ You Spouse)

You need to submit these all attachment with a affidavit visit Jawajat and meet some lawyer ,sitting out side these
Good Luck

New topic