Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi - India

sarfaraz090989 wrote:

hello friends,
is there anyone applied through the royal travel????

Take it back from Royal travels...Last I heard that they are black listed from the KSA embassy...I lost 5 months due to them...

What about the Careerline consultancy Ali_n brother.....

hameedarshad wrote:

What about the Careerline consultancy Ali_n brother.....

Check SACA website for full list of registered agents.

http://122.15.26.4:84/index.php/agencies-list/

I have submitted my certificate to career line for attestation so i just want to know that is it good consultancy for attestation..Ali_n

hameedarshad wrote:

I have submitted my certificate to career line for attestation so i just want to know that is it good consultancy for attestation..Ali_n

I've no idea brother...It's registered according to the SACA website so should speed up your attestation...

All the best...

Hi friends,

Need your help.

My agency is charging me Rs 35000/- as full and final payment but they are not providing me breakup of it

As I have done HRD MEA and saudi attestation through a separate agency by paying them Rs 9500 /-

They told me it includes your ticketing, visa stamping charges, MOFA registration fee, and rest is service charges no separate breakup for it

Please provide me the information

Is it really justified to charge 35000/- for these services of which ticket cost is only 12000-17000/-

today agent of royal travel said that verification reports have reached saca, and he told me to wait for 2 more week. does royal travel is really black listed from Saudi embassy..if it is so, what should I need to do in that case. are they lying????

today royal travel cames with the news that verification reports have reached saca from the university, and he told me to wait for 2 more week. does royal travel is really black listed from Saudi embassy..if it is so, what should I need to do in that case. are they lying????

sarfaraz090989 wrote:

today royal travel cames with the news that verification reports have reached saca from the university, and he told me to wait for 2 more week. does royal travel is really black listed from Saudi embassy..if it is so, what should I need to do in that case. are they lying????

Did you receive SACA registration mail? Ask your university whether it has been sent back or not...

Anand soni wrote:

Hi friends,

Need your help.

My agency is charging me Rs 35000/- as full and final payment but they are not providing me breakup of it

As I have done HRD MEA and saudi attestation through a separate agency by paying them Rs 9500 /-

They told me it includes your ticketing, visa stamping charges, MOFA registration fee, and rest is service charges no separate breakup for it

Is it really justified to charge 35000/- for these services of which ticket cost is only 12000-17000/-

They're ripping you off cause they know you've no option but to pay if you want to come to the Kingdom...

Try negotiating...

yes I got the saca mail two months back, and as per the university official verification report has been sent 15 days ago on 3rd of November..

yes I got the saca reg mail two months back, and as per the university official verification report has been sent 15 days ago on 3rd of November..

yes I got the saca registration mail two month back and as per the university official verification report has been sent 15 days ago on 3rd of November.

Anand soni wrote:

Hi friends,

Need your help.

They are charging atleast 10K-15K extra.

I have given to Al Hind who are taking only 5K for all attestation (MEA + SACA + Embassy, charges include university verification charges). I did HRD + MEA myself though which cost me 1K as i had to pay university verification for HRD myself.

Hi,
I submitted all docs to Al Hind Travel mumbai on 15 Oct. 2015 and i received Registration Email from SACA on 28 Oct.
Now i am waiting for University Verification.

I call and ask about my attestation Process to Al hind On 19 Nov Yesterday.
He reply that my Certificate is Sent for University Verification on 20 OCt.
i went to University Yesterday on19 Nov.  The Guy showed me the letter on word documents with my name and told me that he already sent and email on 07 NOv.via speed post. means as per University my Verification is completed and sent.

Now i want to Know that how i come to know that my University Verification is done or not
SACA will sent me email or Agent will.

Thanks

Shahid

sarfaraz090989 wrote:

yes I got the saca registration mail two month back and as per the university official verification report has been sent 15 days ago on 3rd of November.

Then hopefully it'll get done soon. ..

shahidjamal84 wrote:

Hi,
I submitted all docs to Al Hind Travel mumbai on 15 Oct. 2015 and i received Registration Email from SACA on 28 Oct.
Now i am waiting for University Verification.

I call and ask about my attestation Process to Al hind On 19 Nov Yesterday.
He reply that my Certificate is Sent for University Verification on 20 OCt.
i went to University Yesterday on19 Nov.  The Guy showed me the letter on word documents with my name and told me that he already sent and email on 07 NOv.via speed post. means as per University my Verification is completed and sent.

Now i want to Know that how i come to know that my University Verification is done or not
SACA will sent me email or Agent will.

Thanks

Shahid

Al hind will let you know once it's all done...chill...give it another 15-20 days...

Dear Brother,

Can you please give me your contact number ?

Mobile numbers are not supposed to be shared on a public forum...Ask your doubts, they will be answered...

I asked in my university last monday they said my verfication letter from SACA has received two days before and they will be sending it back next week he said so they will sending on time or they will delayed foe more any guess frnds...

please download this file you will get full details

http://www.acs4jobs.co.in/pdf's/Sau … ements.pdf

kumavishnu wrote:

Shafi,

the same case happened to me.After the verification letter reached SACA,it took almost 2 months to complete my attestation.Agent has to get mail or letter from SACA to submit your certificate to SACA.In my exp.after submitting my certificate within 3 days they completed SACA and embassy attestation. So do one thing your agent should have a contact number of SACA.you ask them the same and directly call SACA.tHEY WILL HELP.SURE..
Regards
Vishnu

I have requested to get registration number and contact number SACA from my agency, will they respond our call ? if yes what is the details we have to provide along with registration number

Yaa i know about that link brother thanks

Same is with me brother but my attestation is completed within 2 months try follow up with your agent and university anyone of them is misguiding you

I need your help.

My visa application got rejected by giving me this reason

"Your mechanical engineering degree doesn't matches with your visa profession"

Employer has provided me an offer letter mentioned the post as PURCHASE OFFICER and the company too is from core mechanical side 

Please tell me what is the issue in it
How can i reslove this matter

Hello Brothers my verification letter is sent by the university to cultural on 25/11/2015 i want to know how much time it take for attestation from then....please help

once the verification letter reached saca, thereafter it will  usually takes around 15 to 20 days to complete the whole process.

It Cannot be done faster than that  brother

Alhamdhulilah...all done.

Took 45 Days to Complete. Thanks to AlHind Travels (Mumbai)

15 Days For:
1 - Offer Letter with MOH & COC Stamp from Company
2 - Affidavite , Candidate Complete Detail &Demand Draft
      When i Submitted this all Docs to agent AlHind Travels After 1 week i receive Email that
      my Affidavite is on Old Format, so i submitted again with New Format (10 Days Waste)

45 Days

3 - 13 Days  After i received Email from SACA Registration Number.
4 -  Verification Tooks 15 Days
5 - And Last After 15 Days i Received Certificate in my hand with Attestation.

Mr. Ali.N ThankYou Very Much for Guiding and Supporting.

shahidjamal84 wrote:

Alhamdhulilah...all done.

Took 45 Days to Complete. Thanks to AlHind Travels (Mumbai)

15 Days For:
1 - Offer Letter with MOH & COC Stamp from Company
2 - Affidavite , Candidate Complete Detail &Demand Draft
      When i Submitted this all Docs to agent AlHind Travels After 1 week i receive Email that
      my Affidavite is on Old Format, so i submitted again with New Format (10 Days Waste)

45 Days

3 - 13 Days  After i received Email from SACA Registration Number.
4 -  Verification Tooks 15 Days
5 - And Last After 15 Days i Received Certificate in my hand with Attestation.

Mr. Ali.N ThankYou Very Much for Guiding and Supporting.

No need for any thanks...

Welcome to the Kingdom brother...

All the best...

After University verification letter received by SACA how much time it take for attestation Ali_n Brother

hameedarshad wrote:

After University verification letter received by SACA how much time it take for attestation Ali_n Brother

2-3 weeks maximum cause there are 2 attestations, one by SACA and the other by the KSA Embassy

in my case university verification have done 3 weeks ago  its have been more than 3 week but attestation from saca and saudi embassy is still pending. agent told me to wait. what I will need to do. please help me out.

sarfaraz090989 wrote:

in my case university verification have done 3 weeks ago  its have been more than 3 week but attestation from saca and saudi embassy is still pending. agent told me to wait. what I will need to do. please help me out.

Wait...As the agent told you...Simple...Be patient...

My brother in law also submitted certificate for attestation but he is donr with embassy attestation only cultural has to done how much time it take for that Ali_N brother

Hello friends,
My visa got rejected due to degree (mechanical) and visa profession (sales representative) doesn't matches by expat.com i got solution how to solve it

I asked my recruiter to process another visa of same engineering degree
He replied that he will process it.but have to wait for it.

How much time it takes to apply for new visa by employer and what's the process for it as already 10 days have been passed.

All the best,

Please do reply.

Thanks,

Alhamduilillha, after a long awaits, i got my certificate attested,, i would suggest to everyone prefer better agency than Royal travels,,

Congrats Shafi :D

Hello friends ,
can anyone please tell me the exact separate charges for visa stamping and mofa no. Registration ,medical, air ticket etc.

sarfaraz090989 wrote:

Hello friends ,
can anyone please tell me the exact separate charges for visa stamping and mofa no. Registration ,medical, air ticket etc.

Visa stamping ranges from 5-8k
MOFA is free
Medical - Around 4k
Air ticket - Your choice of flights