Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi - India

I have completed my B.E. graduation in Anna university in part time mode.
can you please advise, SACA will attest my part time graduation certificate?
Regards,
Rajkumar

rajkumar_marx wrote:

I have completed my B.E. graduation in Anna university in part time mode.
can you please advise, SACA will attest my part time graduation certificate?
Regards,
Rajkumar

Only regular mode of study will be attested until and unless you can get something done at university or at SACA in terms of influence

Saudi attestation process started after Eid holidays ? Any idea ?

Im also waiting for the same.No idea whether they have started the attestation process after holidays.
Pls keep us posted if anyone have any idea.
Regards

hey guys, i hav sent my documents through my agents but i havnt received a confirmation email from SAC though all my co workers who had applied with me have got a mail saying that they have been registered and mentioning a registration number......Is it ok if i haven't received it?... is there anyone who hasn't got that mail but the process has gone through for them?
thanks for your help i advance :-)

hopefullengg wrote:

hey guys, i hav sent my documents through my agents but i havnt received a confirmation email from SAC though all my co workers who had applied with me have got a mail saying that they have been registered and mentioning a registration number......Is it ok if i haven't received it?... is there anyone who hasn't got that mail but the process has gone through for them?
thanks for your help i advance :-)

That means yours isn't registered yet and I think you require it for the process to move on..

Many of them are cheating .. Pls be aware of them.. I have submitted to local agent but he didn't do anything... Just kept my doc with him n play situation games. .
1. Certificate under verification from university.
2. Didn't receive letter from university
3. Certificate submition under process..
4. SASC rejected for attestation.
5. As the university didn't state that you're course is regular.
6. Re verification to be done..
Etc..
I have waited till 6months .. No use...
Finally I have withdraw my certificate .
Don't waste your time with local agents..
Send to the registered agents . charges are also low. My local agent charge 11k ...
Best way call Jerry vargish or Al Hind   for best services.

Hi guys! any idea when can i expect attested degree n passport as my degree is in saca and medicals n passport r with agents. I submitted it to saca in first week of september. plz share info!

amkomr wrote:

Hi guys! any idea when can i expect attested degree n passport as my degree is in saca and medicals n passport r with agents. I submitted it to saca in first week of september. plz share info!

You just submitted to SACA for 1st time? Then calculate 90-120 days for everything including visa stamping based on your travel agent.

If the verification letter is just submitted to SACA then within 25-30 days passport will be in your hands...

Anyone here recently got your certificate got attested from Saudi embassy ?

Yes, I got attested it 2 months ago, now I am in Saudi.

Today my agent told tht my degree got attested....it took exactly a month..he said  he would b fwding my passport n documents to embassy in Mumbai. ..
But he told it will take time in Mumbai as they take submission for 2 days only in a week. ..
Any idea how much time?

amkomr wrote:

Today my agent told tht my degree got attested....it took exactly a month..he said  he would b fwding my passport n documents to embassy in Mumbai. ..
But he told it will take time in Mumbai as they take submission for 2 days only in a week. ..
Any idea how much time?

2-3 weeks. ...if you're unlucky 45 days

Hi amkomr,

Through which agent you have done your attestation? I have got my degree certificate attested from HRD and MEA...

How many days it will take for Saudi Cultural and embassy?

Jack786 wrote:

Hi amkomr,

Through which agent you have done your attestation? I have got my degree certificate attested from HRD and MEA...

How many days it will take for Saudi Cultural and embassy?

AL Hind travels, Delhi....

Purely depends on how fast your university responds, verifies and sends it back to the embassy.

Usually 45-60 inclusive of embassy attestation and visa stamping if university is good and responsive.

else may go upto 90 days...

All the best...Choose an agent wisely and who is registered with SACA which you can find it on their website (SACA)

any one know in gujarat how to do this? and what are the charges?

Hi Amkur, My degree certificate is at SACA, my post university verification have been done in the mid September.If you know please let me know how many days left for visa stamping.My agent had not replied any information regarding this.

any one know authorised agent in mumbai or gujarat??

i m currently in saudi and i want to attest my degree certi.

jaimin100 wrote:

any one know authorised agent in mumbai or gujarat??

i m currently in saudi and i want to attest my degree certi.

Call al hind travels mumbai or Delhi. ..they're authorised agents...ask for Mr Ajmal Mufeed. ...he's the manager there who's in charge

Hi Satham Have you attest your degree

I have got a mail from saca on 3 oct after how many days they will reach university so that i should take up with the university to get it done soon

It may take 2 weeks..You may go to university after 10-12 days.

Regards
Vishnu

Hello.

My degrees were submitted by the (SACA registered Good fellow foreign services) Agent at the saudi cultural attache on 18th-sept-2015. The degrees were submitted along with the univeristy verification. However till now my degrees have not come back and also  I have not received any email from SACA or any SACA registration number. I asked my agent (Good fellow) about the email and they said that usually no email comes from SACA to candidates. Does anyone have any idea why there is such a delay or reason for no email coming. Thanks.

redmanx wrote:

Hello.

My degrees were submitted by the (SACA registered Good fellow foreign services) Agent at the saudi cultural attache on 18th-sept-2015. The degrees were submitted along with the univeristy verification. However till now my degrees have not come back and also  I have not received any email from SACA or any SACA registration number. I asked my agent (Good fellow) about the email and they said that usually no email comes from SACA to candidates. Does anyone have any idea why there is such a delay or reason for no email coming. Thanks.

As far as I know if mail doesn't come that means it's not registered....Maybe your agent has some inside person who gets things done...Do one thing...Go to your university and find out if verification has been done...If it has been done then maybe they can get it done without any mail...If nothing has come or gone from the university, then you'll have to get rough with your agent....

Now I still can't understand what you\ve written....Degrees were submitted along with the verification? So I assume the verification is over? And your degrees haven't come back from where?

Degrees were verified by the university and the verification letter was sent by the univeristy to the agent (good fellow) in early september. the agent (good fellow) submiited the original degrees along with verification letter from Univeristy to the Saudi arabian cultural attache on 18th sept 2015. However I did not get any email or registration number from SACA. Till now the agent (Good fellow) has not received the degrees back from Cultural attache. Any idea about reason for this delay?

Hi,
Maybe ge meant d state hrd verification!

Hey friends,
One email we get from SACA is when our agent registers us. Do we get any  other confirmation email after d SACA attestation?

amkomr wrote:

Hi,
Maybe ge meant d state hrd verification!

No i meant the Verification from the Univeristy . I had already got the HRD and MEA attestation of the degrees done earlier

Ali_N wrote:
redmanx wrote:

Hello.

As far as I know if mail doesn't come that means it's not registered....Maybe your agent has some inside person who gets things done...Do one thing...Go to your university and find out if verification has been done...If it has been done then maybe they can get it done without any mail...If nothing has come or gone from the university, then you'll have to get rough with your agent....

Now I still can't understand what you\ve written....Degrees were submitted along with the verification? So I assume the verification is over? And your degrees haven't come back from where?

Degrees were verified by the university and the verification letter was sent by the univeristy to the agent (good fellow) in early september. the agent (good fellow) submiited the original degrees along with verification letter from Univeristy to the Saudi arabian cultural attache on 18th sept 2015. However I did not get any email or registration number from SACA. Till now the agent (Good fellow) has not received the degrees back from Cultural attache. Any idea about reason for this delay?

I think attestations do happen even if u dont get email.  Just keep track wit ur agent.

amkomr wrote:

Hey friends,
One email we get from SACA is when our agent registers us. Do we get any  other confirmation email after d SACA attestation?

After attestation you get your certificate attested!!

And your agent will send you a scanned copy

redmanx wrote:
Ali_N wrote:
redmanx wrote:

Hello.

Again am asking you did you enquire at your university whether the verification was carried out or not? Or are you solely relying on your agents words?

redmanx wrote:

You get the mail from SACA when your agent submits your preliminary application to SACA before the verification letter is sent to the university. So find out whether verification has been carried out from your university

Dear friends,
My university verification letter reached Saudi cultural on 21 September.. But till now my attestation not done..wat is the reason..when I can expect for visa stamping???

vinothpandi wrote:

Dear friends,
My university verification letter reached Saudi cultural on 21 September.. But till now my attestation not done..wat is the reason..when I can expect for visa stamping???

Maybe some issue at SACA or Saudis not efficient enough...

Check where your visa is to be stamped...Delhi or Mumbai

Expect another 3-4 weeks minimum cause you\re the 2nd person who hasn't got his certificate attested....Some delay might be there....

He told the attestation is done and has sent d documents along wit passport to Mumbai consulate a week back...
He didn't email me my attested degree...
I don't know wats d truth? ...plz suggest

amkomr wrote:

He told the attestation is done and has sent d documents along wit passport to Mumbai consulate a week back...
He didn't email me my attested degree...
I don't know wats d truth? ...plz suggest

Ask him why hasn't your visa been stamped yet?

See...maybe now agents who have good contacts at SACA or Delhi embassy may get the work done without the SACA mail been sent to you...Also check junk mail for the SACA mail...might be there...

Don't worry...Ask him when will you get your visa stamped...cause stamping hardly takes only 2 days...

Who's your agent btw? Registered agent I hope so...

N m tours n travels ..its registered agent..
He said since visa submission@  Mumbai is just on 2 days in a week it will take time..but he is not being specific.

Ali_N wrote:
redmanx wrote:
Ali_N wrote:

Again am asking you did you enquire at your university whether the verification was carried out or not? Or are you solely relying on your agents words?

Ya i did enquire at the University and they showed it to me in their dispatch records.

redmanx wrote:
Ali_N wrote:
redmanx wrote:

Ya i did enquire at the University and they showed it to me in their dispatch records.

The SACA mail must be in your spam I guess...

Anyways give it 2-3 weeks more...Maybe some issue at the embassy...chill...