Meeting american expats and practicing english

Hi everyone,

I'm moroccan who had studied in American universities and who had had very good and close friends who the majority happened to be americans back at the University.  I just miss having friends from all over and just speak english... and have people understand my fanatism towards seinfeld, curb your enthusiasm...

cheers everyone

L

Hello ...

I kinda have the same problem of moving back to Morocco but Know nobody who speak english!

You guys can joi my group on facebook: "English- speaking people in Morocco"

hey guys !! yes i agree !!
I just moved to morocco from Dubai and suffering majorily lol

where u guys at??

Hi,

Same situation for me ! I come from Brussels and i used to work and travel a lot in english speaking countries. Even if i do speak english, i would like to meet to english speaking people as well.

Hope to hear from you soon !
Asif

it sounds like we all share the same frustration and look for the same thing, what if we meet and greet then see how it goes.
Lamiou I have the Sienfield collection, I'll be happy to share

I have it too, but  won't share it :)

@Lamiou, did u finally find a running mate? another seinfeld fanatic over here too.
@bucsfan, u must have lived in tampa bay, I'm a buccaneers fan as well, lived in pinellas county for well over a decade, from the time the bucs had buco bruce on their orange jerseys...lol

Hey shak, no never in Tampa, I lived in Orlando, Seminole and Orange counties, I've been a Buc since early 90's, I have my Orange jersey ;)

I have finally found a group people who share the same frustration!!!

Cool! So, let's agree on a day and get together for a drink or meal?!

how about sunday afternoon?

Hey there,
I'm glab not be to the only one feeling like that.
It would be great to meet for a dinner.

how about next week?
let's just pick a day, time an place
I propose Wednesday 8pm at le relais de paris!  does it work for u?

Sounds good to me.
Wednesday, the 1st of June, Relais de Paris.

We are two so far! Anyone else?

hey guys are you still meeting up even in Ramadan?!

Hi all,

I used to speak very good english, but not anymore because I don't practice it a lot...I'm intrested to meet english speakers to get back my english.

Hi Amila:-) Howz U doing ? My Name is manoj n Am an Indian recently posted in casa for work ...Issam & myself we became friends & keep meeting for caffee in the evenings... am new here so I am looking at making new contacts and if possible some real good friends ... we have a nice time discussing work, life n cultures ...U can join us someday as we plan to make a small group of english speaking friends for meeting up n spending some value time...these local friends I made they both speak in English as I am not good at French as yet but I am picking u ...hope to hear from U soon ... :-)Take care

hey guys why not to fix a date and meet up all of us and speak  english and  try to go back to the environment we love to be in.me too  love to speak englisha nd practice .here is my phone number 0670326608 i l be glad to know and meet everyone who is eager to speak english .im sure there  are manythings to enjoy in casablanca if we can all meet up

hello englishs speakers.

plz tell me do u hold any meetings during the week? i would love to meet some english speakers maybe during the weekends it s good wht u think? we can propose a day and let s meet up.im sure we can make from this room a very active one?