American and English speaking women in Morocco

Pease join my FB group it is a wonderful place to network and make friends..it is for women only!I am a Native Bostonian and  I have been living in Morocco 5 years now with my Moroccan husband.I have many many expat friends and it is great to have a supportive group to just ask random questions...buy and sell items...or meet lifelong friends.There is an expat ladies coffee group that meets every Wednesday!Please jump on in!!! American and English Speaking Women Living in Morocco.   facebook.com/groups/AESWOM/  Sorry guys this group is a closed group for LADIES ONLY!

Hi dear
I'm not a expat.. but you can say soo
I'm living at casablanca since few months ago I'll be pleased to meet you girls. So I've sent an add request
I ll be pleased to join your group!!
Xoxo

I tried to join but can't find  *sad

Hi,

I tried to join and couldn't via facebook. Could you please let me know how to sign up.

Thank you for your support.

- facebook.com/groups/AESWOM/   :)

Hope to see you around!

Hi,

I tried to find you, but couldn't.
Please please please help me sign up.

Thank you for your help.

Hello Ladies,
I'm Amine, and I am organizing with some expat friends the first summer camp exclusively in english in casablanca. The session is planned on July. We are looking for native english speaker ready to have fun with us ;).
Please let me know, if you are interested to join us.

Here are my email address : centreleprof[at]gmail.com

Hope to hear from you

Amine

Hello,
I am a retired American woman who moved to Morocco in September to volunteer at an orphanage.  I started right away at a large one in the Quartier Oasis in Casa and I also rent a room nearby.  I plan to visit some other orphanages in the country, as I have an extensive list of them.  I would love to meet other English speakers, both for the pleasure and also to talk about our work.
Thanks so much,
Colleen Curtis

Hello ladies!
I'm Moroccan but I don't live in Morocco I come to visit whenever I can, which is not as often!
I'm actually coming to be in Casablanca by the end of this month and I would love to meet new  friends
Thank you
Wafaa Bouatta

Hi ladies,

I'm Moroccan girl I work as journalist and I hope join you, please add me on your group (Nadia Ouiddar/ Facebook)