Looking for pakistani or indian friends

I am a moroccan ,im gonna get marry with a pakistani guy. I would like to know desi people who live in Morocco and share their experience about life in Morocco. Thanks

how abt moroccan friends u dnt wanna know them :)

You are most welcome Huda.:)

ive known a bunch of them. life is miserable out there. but best of luck

thanks moroccan for the advice, can i know reasons please?

Congratulations! All my wishes of happiness~~

Good to know that you gonna marry a Pakistani Inshallah.

i'm a Pakistani...

But Living in London !

hello harira111

based on your nickname and you love story is obvious you have made a harrira meal by getting married with a paki.
Although I think you have made the worst decision of your life by getting married to a paki, I wish you best of luck with him.
Personally I have very bad experience with those kind of people.It started in UK where was my first contact with them at work and after work. In UK pakis are seen as a nation of people refusing to work honestly by preferring of living on state benefits and british tax payers. They are very racist people and you will find it very hard to be welcomed whenever you go to pakistan.
My second experience with them is based on my years I spent in UAE. Same way of behaivour as in UK. Stealing,lying and bullshiting.
I am not labeling all of them of the same sort but I would never recommend anyone getting married with pakis.

After years of marriage with them and after the love has faded way - be prepared to be misrespected,abused and possible he will beat you and divorced for a pakistani  younger lady in pakistan which must be one of her cousins picked by his mother.

good luck harira111. You will need a lot of it..

blusky2015 wrote:

hello harira111

based on your nickname and you love story is obvious you have made a harrira meal by getting married with a paki.
Although I think you have made the worst decision of your life by getting married to a paki, I wish you best of luck with him.
Personally I have very bad experience with those kind of people.It started in UK where was my first contact with them at work and after work. In UK pakis are seen as a nation of people refusing to work honestly by preferring of living on state benefits and british tax payers. They are very racist people and you will find it very hard to be welcomed whenever you go to pakistan.
My second experience with them is based on my years I spent in UAE. Same way of behaivour as in UK. Stealing,lying and bullshiting.
I am not labeling all of them of the same sort but I would never recommend anyone getting married with pakis.

After years of marriage with them and after the love has faded way - be prepared to be misrespected,abused and possible he will beat you and divorced for a pakistani  younger lady in pakistan which must be one of her cousins picked by his mother.

good luck harira111. You will need a lot of it..

You have posted on a 3 year old inactive thread so do not expect a reply.
Before posting I suggest that you check the dates to avoid this.
Please feel free to open a new thread on the forum.
Thank you.