Get a korean or asian friends living in morocco

hi averyone i want get a korean or asian friends living there in morocco or Casablanca~
thanks~

Hi yuNina!

Could you please introduce yourself for a start?

Thanks
Armand

Morocco :blink:

... And if you are looking for friends in Morocco, maybe posting in the Morocco forum may serve you better. Best wishes :)

Thanks Farhaz,

I thought I'd read it wrong on my mobile and got it wrong.

yuNina, if you have posted on the wrong forum then please post on the correct one. If you meant to post on the Bahrain forum then I suggest you may wish to word you post slightly differently to avoid confusion.

Armand, you should have picked up on this and helped the poor woman. Shame on you :D

ah u r right thanks friends for ur help ^.^*

Welcome to Expat.com YuNina -

If you wish to find Korean or Asian friends, you could post it Morocco forum as Josnuggles and Farhaz have mentioned.

Otherwise if you click on this link to Morrocon expats where you can click on the Korean link or any other asian countries.
This will list the people on there for that country.

Hope that helps - wish you luck in making Korean and Asian friends. :)

Jaz :cool:

Armand, you should have picked up on this and helped the poor woman. Shame on you :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Hello yuNina,

A lot of people mentioned Morocco forum above but I think they forgot to link to the forum. Visit Morocco forum and create a new post if your intention was to find a friend in Morocco.

Topic moved to the Casablanca forum

i dont know Asian people living near of me in RABAT , sorry , i hope u ll find some friends soon :)

Anio im moroccan ,living in seoul , i will move to morocco in few weeks ,,,with my bf (^o^) so we can be friends

Hi there,

My name is Ismail Ouaiahou, I used to live in South Korea for over 12 years and I love making friends with Koreans. You consider me a Korea kkkkk. Maybe I can show you everything Morocco has to offer.

Cheers

Ismail Ouaiahou

Hey !! Let's be friend im Moroccan also

Heeey im looking for asian friend can we be friends🥺❤