Just arrived. Would love to meet up with some people.

In fact i arrived in Casa a few days ago for the first time. I have an apartment in the Maarif area but my flatmates aren't there at the minute. I'm basically just on my own and if people want to show me around/ grab coffee it's always nicer to discover stuff with other people instead of alone. I work the days but im free evenings and weekends so get in touch! Obviously this weekend starts tomorrow so if anyone is doing anything and doesn't mind a gatecrasher id love to meet up with people!!

En fait, je viens d'arriver (le 30) a Casa pour la premiere fois. Je me suis installe dans le quartier Maarif mais mes collocs sont pas encore revenus de la France est donc je suis toute seule. Si il y a des gens qui veulent me montrer un peu de casa/ boire un coup ensemble ca sera sympa, c'est toujours mieux de decouvrir un endroit avec des gens au lieu de toute seule. Je travaille la journee mais les soirs et le weekend je suis libre! A partir de demain si vous faites quelquechose et ca vous derange pas d'ajouter un personne en plus - je suis la!!

hiya
welcome around here hope you'll be enjoying it :)
well i should be available in case you need anything just let me know would love to show you around

Hello MegSul.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks

Karen :)

Welcome MegSul ;)

I'll be glad to show you what you should know and see in Casablanca.

If you didn't have a moroccan "Ftour" yet (the meal that we have at sunset after the whole day fasting), i invite you to join us today :) we are a group of friends, we meet and have the Ftour together, we eat, discuss and have fun, it's quite amazing :)

Here's my phone num : 0661684406.

Cheeers ;)

bonjour soy noa y vivo en España busco amigos legales por todas partes

Hello nuhad reghay --> As this is an english speaking forum, it would be great, if you could post your message in english, in order for the other members to understand what you're saying.

Thanks.

Karen :)

welcome Megsul,
send me your number and i call you back.

I'm going to Casablanca this month I love to meet up with new people if you would like we can having cafe thanks

Hi MegSul,

I don't live too far from you, Blvd Ghandi, so I can walk down and meet you if you wish, or if you need to go shopping I will bring the car, welcome.

I will be very happy to meet you specially that I m looking for someone to practice my english with him also note that I live nearby to you

hi ..ur still there?

@ maximiliano083 -> An introduction may be? To whom are you replying?

hi there

Hi maximiliano083

karen wrote:

@ maximiliano083 -> An introduction may be? To whom are you replying?

to karen

ya karen i m morccan from casa..m n a trip now in marrakech..wher u from

Hi maximiliano083,

Please note that Karen forms part of the Expat-blog team, and she is actually in Mauritius. ;)

Regards,

David.

Coucou

Je m'appelle Hassania, je suis française mais d'origine marocaine.
Je viens de lire ton message. Je suis de Paris et arrivée sur casa en Mai.
On peut discuter si tu veux, et sortir prendre un café de temps en tps.
Tu va participer au diner de ce soir??

Hello,  I am often in Morocco Casa and Rabat.  But I travel often back and forth.  I just left but will be back soon.  I work in management training and teaching.  Let me know if you may need a part time job or looking for jobs in PR.You sound sociable and not innovative in meeting people.
  [email protected]

correction:
meant:  not shy and innovative

hello and welcome in morocco :) if you need help let me know !

Hello
Pls explain where you are now and send me your email.
Thank you and I will need help.  I travel a lot and need help to support my business in Morocco.  I am now in Saudi Arabia teaching at university.  If you have a CV pls send it to me.  Or you can summarize your education and skills, then send it to me
Mohcin   from USA
[email protected]

hello megsul how are you 
welcome to casablanca and welcome to morocco
i am oussama from casablanca and i am available ath this period
my mobile number is   0680668058
email adress is  [email protected]
hope hear from you soon   
enjoy your time  and have great time
salam

Hi there,

From a morocco! :)
Would be great to organize a coffee shop gathering rather than randomly meet people.

Shall anybody be interested let me know. Plenty of cosy coffee shops around here.
Say Chez Paul Saturday afternoon 3 or 4pm.

Who is in?

Cheers
Mo

Hi there ,

I'm interested in a get together ,I 'm a young moroccan woman , lived in the US for few years .

Cheers
Manal

Ye a group coffee date sounds great if enough people are up for it :)

[moderated: off topic + pls post in the housing section]

am definitly up for it will be fantastic :)

He there ,

I'm headed to the corniche tomorrow to do some jogging if you are interested contact me via PM.

Good day
Mia

PLease join my FB group it is a wonderful place to network and make friends..it is for women only!  American and English Speaking Women Living in Morocco.   [moderated]

Hi guys and ladies,

Well does anybody up for group coffee this afternoon? At corniche or Chez Paul up to people.
[Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details for safety reasons]

Cheers
Mo

Hi guys!
I'm italian living in Malaga.
At the beginning of october i'm spending 2/3 weeks there in Casablanca for my job... i'm really interested in meeting people there to have a drink together and enjoy my stay there!   :)

[Moderated: avoid posting your personal details such as your phone number on the forum for safety reasons pls + use the private msg]

Hi

Me too new to this lovely place, would love to meet people....

Hi there
wellcome to Casa
my name is Hichem Ben Larbi
i am in Casa since decembre we are not far from each other Boulevard Zraktouni
my number 0617658107
if u need any help just ask ( if i can offcorse ;-) )
keeping touch

Hey!i'm Nida from Casablanca.If you're looking for some local friends,give me a sign,this is my email address: [email protected]

Have a nice day!

hi i woul dlove to show around , add me on facebook "martin laurence smith"

@charlochix > Any introduction please?

Thank you.

hi there, i hope u doing well
wellcome to casablanca, i am Hichem i am Tunisian and i am in casa since last december my email is [email protected]

keeping touch if you wish
best regards

Hi guys
thank you for your replies!
Unfortunately my trip has been postponed, 2/3 weeks probably...
I will contact u as soon as I know when I arrive!
Bye

Emanuele