Pregnancy

salamz well want to ask few things as i am selected as dr in king khalid hospital tabuk during interview i was not pregenant and after medical i got pregenant and got my visa now and 10 week is going on to my pregenancy so will it be issue for me to work there as i have got my visa?second that my due date is in december so will they allow me for maternity leaves? and what relaxation will MOH provide in duty timings due to my pregnancy?i am selected my MOH.kindly guide in this regards as i am very much confused.

mahesarthegreat wrote:

salamz well want to ask few things as i am selected as dr in king khalid hospital tabuk during interview i was not pregenant and after medical i got pregenant and got my visa now and 10 week is going on to my pregenancy so will it be issue for me to work there as i have got my visa?second that my due date is in december so will they allow me for maternity leaves? and what relaxation will MOH provide in duty timings due to my pregnancy?i am selected my MOH.kindly guide in this regards as i am very much confused.

you should ask your HR/agent over it that if they have any issues for pregnancies. some hospitals even send back there staff on final exit when they come to know the newly recruited employee was pregnant ! so it all varies case to case. also I guess embassy issues you a visa even if you are pregnant so legally you can work unless and until your dept supports you in it..

Thanks for your reply...i guess leave without pay will be the other option....anyways can you define MOH furnished accomodation in detail??

they mostly dont give leaves without pay ! and acomodation is average but furnished. mostly apartments and inside campus. if ur consultant u might get a vila too.. otherwise 2 or 3 bedroom apartment depending upon the size of your family..

DrHassanMalik wrote:
mahesarthegreat wrote:

you should ask your HR/agent over it that if they have any issues for pregnancies. some hospitals even send back there staff on final exit when they come to know the newly recruited employee was pregnant ! so it all varies case to case. also I guess embassy issues you a visa even if you are pregnant so legally you can work unless and until your dept supports you in it..

A friend recently was sent back home during her probation. She was found to be pregnant in the medical test undertaken for purpose of iqama. Better clarify in advance with your employers before you stamp a visa.

@ Ali well it is confusing for me also now after listening abt ur friend that she sent back...well i got my visa now and moving to KSA in mid of june....so tell me the solution for this issue.

mahesarthegreat wrote:

@ Ali well it is confusing for me also now after listening abt ur friend that she sent back...well i got my visa now and moving to KSA in mid of june....so tell me the solution for this issue.

Ask your agent too..

mahesarthegreat wrote:

Please talk to your agent/employer and discuss the situation. Save yourself a hassle.

live.ali wrote:
mahesarthegreat wrote:

Please talk to your agent/employer and discuss the situation. Save yourself a hassle.

bro can u please elaborate that who were the employers of your friend's wife who sent them back? were they also MOH or some private hospital or MODA or NGHA? its imp because every setup has there own rules and I am also having a similar situation for my wife who got offer from NGHA