New in Bangkok

Hi,

My name is Vinod and I am from India. I will be coming to Bangkok at the end of May 2014. I am looking for some condo or flat furnished one and I have the budget of 5000 Bhats. Can anyone help me for the same. Can someone recommend. Is there possible to have indian Television channels. Can we get a maid for Indian Food Cooking. Please anyone help. Thanks a lot in advance

HI Vinod

Are you living in Bangkok now?
I have a job offer there and planing to move somewhere in May 2015. Can i seek advise from you :)

Thanks
Yogeesh

This post is nearly 1 year old, better to create a new topic if you want some advices, which type of advices are you looking for ? rental, visa, work permit, etc...

HI Everyone

I am an Indian national working in Malaysia now i have a job offer to work in Bangkok
I would like seek your advise on following :) appreciate your time and patience :)

My work place in Ratchayothin, and i would like to rent a condo there. i would like to move there with My wife and 5 year old son. How is the area and is there any Indian communities stay there? is there any good international school available for my son?
my monthly budget for all expense (Rent, utility, grocery,  entertainment and school fees) is somewhere around  40000 to 50000THB

Thanks in advance

There is a forum about cost of living in Thailand, just have a look as you will find many informations about expenses and budget for Bangkok area :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=439091

You can also look at the housing section in expat-blog to see what is available to rent in Bangkok area.

International school can be quite expensive, but you can find bi-lingual school with low price.

About finding condo, there's some very helpful site like en9apartment.com or thaiapartment.com. the search is very easy and you can find your dream house or condo.