Where to repair furniture in Bangkok?

Any idea where to find quality repair for furniture? in Bangkok.

I need to re upholster my sofa and I need to re tighten the dining table.

Hello ionithailand and welcome on board Expat.com

Hope that some members will be able to share that info with you soon. If you happen to get the info first, please do share it here with us  :top:

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Everyone. Need to repair a sofa for my Apartment in Bangkok.
Any contact to propose ? any advise is welcome. Thank you.

Khun Frederic

Sorry I can't say in English but Thai call it Pra Cha Churn (Tao Poon) area. There is a road and lots of furniture shops there. You can choose the furniture and upholstery. Teak furniture are available. Many companies with lots of carpenters too. Big hardware store in there too as well as shops selling wood if you make your own furniture. If you get to that area, ask the thais around there and they know.
Popular place for wood and furniture. Hope this helps you.

At the end of MRT subway line at Bang Sue you will find many such shops on Pracha Chuen Road and side Soi's.  Using Google map find Bang Sue MRT station and then look for Pracha Chuen Road.

I need to find a decent upholsterer as I have 2 x 2 seaters that I would like to recover in leather

For the sofa, I suggest  Khun Jate at " Pun Furniture".  He has a kiosk shop at Mega Bangna. His service is including move and recover in fabric and leather. 

Hope this help,
Aumboon

Hi,

Could someone give me the contact details of Pun Furniture Khun jate at mega Bangna please

The incline mechanism for my sofa requires repair. Does any one have a contact for this work?