Black Men's Haircuts Bangkok

Hi!
I need to get my hair cut in Bangkok--does anyone know of a shop that can cut black hair pls ?

many many shops here
where are you in bkk  ?
how i can tel you ? bkk very big

Have you tried Zenred Salon Bangkok, its a very popular salon in Bangkok for all International visitors, tourists, expats, Muslims etc. They are trained to work with all hair types and speak good english. I know for a fact they cater to Black women for relaxing and hair straightening and have seen a few Black guys having haircuts there too, give them a msg via Facebook. I'm sure they can help you out,

May want to also try savanna salon in ploenchit, they do haircuts for all international hair types (men and women) they also know what a fade is, and do lots of other stuff too.
just take a photo of what you want to make it easy explaining.

Why would the color of his hair matter?  Don't barbers cut all colors.

I can see if they get a bit queasy with a ginger, but still, they'll cut.

:lol: That is so funny...as they are not talking about the color of the hair.  Different kinds of hair require specialized technique.

MisterStretch wrote:

Why would the color of his hair matter?  Don't barbers cut all colors.

I can see if they get a bit queasy with a ginger, but still, they'll cut.

It is not so much the color (colour), but ethnicity. This post is relevant to me, but then again I take care of my hair the easy way (cut it all of myself). My only concern is the finding hair oil/grease. Dry scalp and dandruff becomes a major issue for me without hair oil (even in the summer).

villagefarang wrote:

:lol: That is so funny...as they are not talking about the color of the hair.  Different kinds of hair require specialized technique.

Thank goodness someone got the joke.

I've been having my hair cut by the same guy for a dozen years.  He doesn't speak a word of English, and my Thai is terrible - as I have spent most of the time working outside the country.

Yet, he's always happy to see me, knows what I want and is cheap and efficient.

I had a cut a couple of weeks ago, first customer of the day, so when I paid him, he went through the Thai custom of tapping the money in various places for good luck.  When I left him a tip I thought he'd wet his pants.

I am his only farang customer.

tallyone wrote:

Hi!
I need to get my hair cut in Bangkok--does anyone know of a shop that can cut black hair pls ?

Reply cancelled, Didn't notice the OP was 2.5 years ago. :cheers: