Re: Filipina; looking for any secretarial/cashier/receptionist jobs.

Hi! I am Anne, Filipina, 25y/o, Nursing graduate but no license yet. I am looking for any secretarial, receptionist or cashier jobs in Muscat, Oman. I have 3 and a half years experience in Customer Service and Technical Support, with Universal American, Verizon and AT&T. I am currently working in Sur, Oman as a Party Organizer. But unfortunately, the company will be closing .My former employer agreed to release me. So I need a job as soon as possible. My Mom is also here in Oman that's why I don't want to leave. Thanks much and Godspeed.

If you are interested in Thumrait, near by Salalah Please contact to me 99415762 Rassal Mohammed

I'm sorry Sir, I'm looking for jobs in Muscat. But Anyway, Thank you!

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : message removed - asked by the initiator

Hi Anne,

I suggest you to post your resume in the Jobs in Oman section please as it might help :)

Best of luck to you !

Thank you

Maximilien

hi friend,
pl forward your resume to this email id    [email protected]

Hi Anne,i need a housemaid,i know its not in your line of work,but its an option.
Hans

Thank you Sir,I already submitted my resume.

No, Thank you, I'd rather go back to my country.

hello how are u pls u contact me nxxx or whatsapp text messes xxx
bye
Hossain

Hi! Good morning Sir, Is that regarding a job?Thanks

[ Moderated: Please post your offer in the jobs section ]

Hi  there ,there's vacancy as crew in fast food restaurant with career growth, salary OR 140  if interested reply

Please email your cv to xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@sajidaskari

You have posted on an old inactive thread (May 2014) so do not expect a reply.

If you have a job to offer please post it in the Jobs in Oman section top of this page.

Closed