Can my wife work under my Sponsor in Oman?

Is my wife possible to work  under my sponsor in Oman.? please clarify friends ..my wife finished MBA.

nope you cannot sponsor her only companies can be sponsor here.

hamee wrote:

Is my wife possible to work  under my sponsor in Oman.? please clarify friends ..my wife finished MBA.

Hi hamee,

For any expatriate to work in Oman, that position must have the Ministry of Manpower's prior Labour Clearance.

Without that mandatory labour clearance no employment visa can ever get issued.

Hello Everyone,

I would like to get some job in Muscat. Is it possible that on family visa, I can apply for jobs? Please reply.

Thanks in advance.

kavitaanjaria wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I would like to get some job in Muscat. Is it possible that on family visa, I can apply for jobs? Please reply.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ms.Kavita
It is clear from the above discussion that you cannot get any job on family visa. You have to have a proper employment visa after Labour Clearance (LC) to work in Oman as per Omani law.
Read this news link:
Those on family visas will not be permitted to take up employment.
You will be in trouble if you manage to get some job (without Ministry of Manpower permission) and God forbid, the Omani officials track you down.....
:(

Hi how My husband make licence for start company and he need local also,what's required ment ,and after make licence can apply family visa

Hi
I have just arrived in Sohar two week ago. I intend to get my family here but the problem is  the chances of getting school admissions for my son elder one in class vII and daughter younger one in class I.
Kindly suggest what are the chances of them getting admissions in Indian school Sohar. Currently they are in India.
I have got with me my childrens passport copies, birth certificates, marksheets of previous class etc

Kindly give me your suggestions/feedback/comments on the above.

KG2015 wrote:

Hi
I have just arrived in Sohar two week ago. I intend to get my family here but the problem is  the chances of getting school admissions for my son elder one in class vII and daughter younger one in class I.
Kindly suggest what are the chances of them getting admissions in Indian school Sohar. Currently they are in India.
I have got with me my childrens passport copies, birth certificates, marksheets of previous class etc

Kindly give me your suggestions/feedback/comments on the above.

Hi KG2015,

Count yourself fortunate as you are not in Muscat.

Getting admissions in Indian school, Sohar is much easier than it would be in Muscat.

The most obvious thing for you to do would be to personally visit the Indian school in Sohar and find out all the details yourself.

I can directly apply for a visit visa for my wife being the personel sponsor of her or I have to apply via sponsor(Company)?

Imran.a.Khan wrote:

I can directly apply for a visit visa for my wife being the personel sponsor of her or I have to apply via sponsor(Company)?

Hi Imran.a.Khan,

No expatriate is allowed to directly apply for any visas.

It doesn't matter who you are.

The law allows for only an Omani / local citizen to be the sponsor for any expatriate - even if the person holds an investor visa.

Hi my husband found a job in Oman . Do you think it's a good idea to come to Muscat with him. and later find a job. Is it easy top switch from family visa to employment visa if i find a job?