Close

MOH Oman Viva Exam

Do you need data flow verification result prior to scheduling for viva exam or just the job offer? Thank you.

Dataflow is after you clear MOH viva

@paragparadkar Thanks for the information. So, what's the requirement for MOH viva exam and how to get a schedule? Thanks Sir.

U need to have job offer, your employer will submit application to MOH, and schedule your viva date

actuallay i want to know about the validity duration of oman prometric exam for pharmacist ..is it 6 month or one year ...reply me soon ...
thanking you sir

It's 6 months

thank you for ur reply......my frnds informed me that ..rulea about validity is chaged nowdays...its changed to one year...if u got any information ragarding that ....plz...inform me
thanking you
saritha

first you will have to appear in written test or pro metric followed by viva to get license in order to work in MOH Oman.
Data flow is later requisition after you start your job.

Please assist me how can i apply for prometric,i have completed bsc nursing with 4years experience

@sucharita. You can apply online prometric.com

sucharita :

Please assist me how can i apply for prometric,i have completed bsc nursing with 4years experience

don't worry it is easy to apply either by yourself or private educational services office, but you have to be sure you choose the nearest exam centre for your place and you have a credit card to pay electronically.
for any help just ask
greetings

What are the common questions in MOH Oman VIVA EXAM for NURSES? Thanks.

Sir, I am lab technician, next month attended for interview viva in oman, no idea which type of question asking... Can you help me please sir,

Sir, I am lab technician, how can prepare for moh viva in oman, which typical question asking for viva please help me sir

Expatriate health insurance in Oman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Oman

Moving to Oman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Oman

Travel insurance in Oman

Enjoy stress-free travel to Oman