Marriage to a Palestinian-Jordanian guy

Hi~
I would say be careful... Why is he in such a rush to marry you when he hasn't met you in person yet? He is spilling warm words all over you to get you just like that... the exact same way and methods which he will use to leave as well...
Sorry... but if he doesn't have a citizenship anywhere else... I think he is just trying to "buy" you with his talk..

Where does he want to live? With you and your fam in Brazil? How does he know he will work and get a job? How is he so sure????
Does he want you to stay with him in Amman? Be careful... some guys here just want to show they have a 'foreigner' girl friend... yes... some people unfortunately consider race and 'rare' things like that as a privilege.

Don't get me wrong though! There are many good guys here as well. I would suggest you come meet someone naturally in person. You will be able to tell by daily life, meeting them often, their actions and facial expressions many of the aspects of sincerity, etc of the man... Good luck! (and try not just to believe a man because he begs you too... A good lover should never come across as needy :)