English Club Meeting

Hello everyone,

I would like to invite everyone to join our English club meeting on Sunday March 23, 2014 @ 5:15pm at the location below: 

Alexa Coffee Shop
202 Pasteur St,  District 3

We will meet at the back patio.
Fee:  free.  You only need to pay for your own drinks.

Topics of discussion :   What qualities do you look for in a friend ? How about your other significant ? Do both have similar or different traits that you are seeking?

Followed up question:  Your best friend has unintentionally hurts your feeling. How are you going to handle the situation? Are you able to forgive her/him to reconcile the friendship ?  Why or why not?

I hope there will be a great turn out for this weekend. Let's have some fun and practice speaking English!

Tom

Great! I will come in time :) See u!

mimi288 wrote:

Great! I will come in time :) See u!

I am glad you can join us!

Hope that i can join it ?

Autumn91 wrote:

You are welcome to join!  Just show up on Sunday at the location and time listed.

thanks a lot !

tomkat70 wrote:
Autumn91 wrote:

You are welcome to join!  Just show up on Sunday at the location and time listed.

You are very friendly and helpful :) I wish to be friend with you  :top:

henrynguyen wrote:

You are very friendly and helpful :) I wish to be friend with you  :top:

Thank you!  I hope you can join our club as well.

Sir, how can we know that where the club is when we go there ?

Hi Tomkat70,
My English is no good, So can I join this club?
If can, You reply agian for me as follow mail: [email protected]
Thank you so much!

Tony_Tran wrote:

Hi Tomkat70,
My English is no good, So can I join this club?
If can, You reply agian for me as follow mail: [email protected]
Thank you so much!

Dear friend ,
I think everyone who wants to practice speaking E can join, but if you are not confident about your E, you can prepare some vocabulary about this topic to talk to others...

Autumn91 wrote:

Sir, how can we know that where the club is when we go there ?

We will meet this coming Sunday March 23 at Alexa coffee shop- 202 Pasteur St , District 3.  We will start at 5:15 pm in the back patio. Hope to see everyone there.

Tom

Hi Tom,
I speak no well and spell no good, so It is very kind of you if you can allow me to join your club.

Jonny Nguyen wrote:

Hi Tom,
I speak no well and spell no good, so It is very kind of you if you can allow me to join your club.

Dear Johnny,

As long as you can carry a basic conversation, and willing to learn, then I don't see any problem for you not  to join our club!

It was a great meeting today! We have 12 members joined our discussion and it was very interesting. Thanks for taken part in today meeting. Hope to see everyone next time again.

Tom

Hi. I think it's convenient for us to divide the group into smaller groups with three or four members. someway, I see that long distance makes it difficult to follow the talk. oh, it's just what I think about this meeting.

Thien Ngan wrote:

Hi. I think it's convenient for us to divide the group into smaller groups with three or four members. someway, I see that long distance makes it difficult to follow the talk. oh, it's just what I think about this meeting.

is that you the serious girl? :P

what do you mean?

Thien Ngan wrote:

Hi Thien Ngan,

Thank you for the suggestion!

I think if we only have 12 like today, it is still ok for us.
Anyway, I agree with the idea of dividing the whole group into groups of 3 or 4 so that every one has change to speak more. Each group should has at least 1 person who is fluent in speaking english in order to help the others in the group.
Thank you Mr Tom for today. It was really interesting, fun and helpful.

That's a good idea Sir,,,, hope i can join the meeting next time,

jackieobusan wrote:

That's a good idea Sir,,,, hope i can join the meeting next time,

You are welcome to join our next meeting on Sunday!

Native American English speaker here. New to this site, but not new to Vietnam. Hope I see you all at the next meeting.

JB

JasonBourne1 wrote:

Native American English speaker here. New to this site, but not new to Vietnam. Hope I see you all at the next meeting.

JB

Great ! hope to see you at the next meeting. .

I'm looking forward to hearing about next subject for meeting ^^