Buying a car

Can anyone recommend a reliable car dealership for new or used cars? I want a bigger car (SUV, but doesn't absolutely have to be one) and would prefer used, but I am very hesitant to buy from an individual since I don't know how well they will have taken care of the car (physical appearance may be nice, but could be a lemon).

I would really like to have someone be able to give me all the records on the car as well. I would also like to be able to have a decent warranty to go with the car.

Thanks

Toyota used car showroom on Madina road between Quraish and Heraa street.  Also, there is a showroom called AutoStar with several branches around Jeddah, and they sell used cars of different brands.  See if you can locate their branches on google.

If you want new, you go to the showroom of the brand you are interested in.

The used car market is very different in KSA and you are right to be reluctant to go to an individual. I have actually heard that dealerships here are just as bad though.

I had never brought a new car in the UK and always gone down the used route, but when I came here I just thought it was to much to risk.

especially a bigger car SUV you dont know if someone has taken it out in the desert etc.