Work during MS... is it legal?

Hello,

I got admission in Bahcesir University in MS in Engineering Management. Is it legal there in Turkey to work with a student visa?

And also please can anyone give me some iidea about the Employment opportunities for foreign nationals after the completion of degree?

Please help me

Unfortunately you can not work with your student visa. Just voluntary works and may be part time job in university as librarian, lab asistant or student guide. or illegal way like servent, bar tender etc. After your education, if you can find a company which is pay your working permit fees for you, its ok. But if you consider how much local jobless (no need to pay any fees for) are living in Turkey it will really hard to find it. But sure it depends on you in many ways. I dont want to dishearten you. but this is grim truth.

turkish new law give foreign students the right to get a job

for example i have until now 5 friends in my college working

they are teachers ,guides and works in office (dis ticart) and in shoppes alot

Thanks, what about the reputation of this university? How is it rated in Turkey?

How much do they earn? How much money is required to live in Istabul?

damora wrote:

turkish new law give foreign students the right to get a job

for example i have until now 5 friends in my college working

they are teachers ,guides and works in office (dis ticart) and in shoppes alot

I too got admission in Bahcesehir University in MBA Program.. Its good to hear that the new law allows student to work part time.. Thank!!