Fashion design in turkey

hello friends , i decide to study fashion design in istanbul ,
i want to study in english language  butmy agent told me  i cant find in english ,, and i have to study just in turkey , ,
he suggested 3 universities ,,aydin, dugus and okan,,   and i found out the  ayidn is better  although dugus has higher ranking  but iam not sure
my agent said the tuition fees is 4000$  per year ,,  so i want to know  if my information are correct ,,, or not  ,and i cant find  any  english  university in istabul
thanks

who is your agent?

yes he is kind of right

look at english language universities in Turkey at google

Sorry I can't help you. I am  an American not turk.perhaps you should ask a turk.Good luck!!

infoaboutTurkey wrote:

who is your agent?

yes he is kind of right

look at english language universities in Turkey at google

hello dear , my agent is in my country ,,,  i searched already ,, but  couldent find wat i need ,,
do u know  anything about those3 universities ?

Teacherfound wrote:

Sorry I can't help you. I am  an American not turk.perhaps you should ask a turk.Good luck!!

sorry dear , thats ok ,, i found u online in the forum thats y i thought u may  be able to help me,, thank u so much

Np.If all else fails,check out UCLA. SCHOOL OF FASHION DESIGN.In Westwood California.
Best of luck.

Teacherfound wrote:

Np.If all else fails,check out UCLA. SCHOOL OF FASHION DESIGN.In Westwood California.
Best of luck.

thank u so much :heart:

:top:

very nice

did you think about private courses as to fashion design?

You can . Esmod/ la salle or ifa Paris . Are more expensive , better ranking and really good

Check IMA they have a program together with London college of Fashion

Hi everyone, 
There is no one Institute of fashion designing  which is providing a certificates like pattern making clothing and textiles ...

Check Istanbul Moda Akademisi
Marmara University
Istanbul Technical University
Mimar Sinan Güzel Sanatlar University

Just last year and all the program is in Turkish

doğuş definitelly english for the cost. 35.000 tl per year yet I dont know which currency u will be paying so u need to caslculate. you can get bursary to drop it down  however I dont know foreners bursary condiditions.. Aydın uni 30.000 tl. 15.000 half bursary. none full bursary. Plus you can pay by instalments. Hope helps.

Marianacustodio wrote:

Just last year and all the program is in Turkish

I think Moda Academy is half English half Turkish but yes I think there is no 100% English program...

Yes that's the issue . They have but just in private ones like IFA , LA salle and ESMOD :)

Yes perhaps we need more foreign students to have just English programs...