ARABIC LANGUAGE

Hi everyone!

Im looking for arabic teacher in Istanbul! Especially iraqi dialect!

Cheers!
Karolina

Hi Karolina!

Maybe you should consider posting an advert in the classes section of Istanbul classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Hi Carolina
My name is Mohammad Ibrahim. I'm from Syria.... I can teach you Arabic.. Syrian dialect is not much different from Iraqi dialect..

Best regards

How about the Egyptian dialect sounds to you to learn? Its for free btw if you'r are interested

not really thank you, I was rather thinking of more popular one but thank you. Why is it for free?

can i learn free also? ( if possible )

hehe :)

Hello Karolina :)
             Welcom to the furm

hi Karolina,
i'm from tunisia and i can teach you arabic if you want. If you're interested you can send me a private message. Good luck :)

Hello :)
My name is Samir and i am from Lebanon, i can teach you arabic in general and in lebanese accent too
cheers

Hey guys,thats a really great idea !
I also would like to join you guys,we can be together per a week in İstanbul and do something ?
Lets plan it ?

I am looking for arabic exchange partner as well, since I started to have an interest towards this language recently.

Hi Karolina;

I am a model and i have a model friend from Lebanon who is living in istanbul. He wants to teach arabic to someone. If u interested pm me ;)

hello, i live i am in Istanbul 5 days ago and i hope to meet you to talk about Arabic language :)

hey, just to mention that the Iraqi dialect is not the most understandable and popular dialect among the other arabic dialects, the most dialect which all arabic ppl understand is Shami dialect which is Syrian, Lebanese dialect .

good luck

I am Shami Lol :P

darav wrote:

Hi Carolina
My name is Mohammad Ibrahim. I'm from Syria.... I can teach you Arabic.. Syrian dialect is not much different from Iraqi dialect..

Best regards

salam i am asma from pakistan please help me in speaking arabic

I have a mixture of gulf-egypt-Iraq and lebanese dilects built up on "fusha" the written arabic. it goes with me. Does it suit you? :)

karolina171985 - asma saeed

I am an Arabic language teacher. I'm form Syria

Teaching Arabic language in a private lessons or in a group focusing on conversation and make the student starts talk Arabic in less than one month. the special things in my teaching strategy is to teach only in Arabic language with some help methods.

Hi Zakaria Oulabi > you should please post an advert in the Istanbul classifieds > classes section. Thank you.