To Work and Study at the Same Time

Hello,

I am an Iranian but it's been almost a year that I am working in Istanbul. I got my Work Visa before I enter Turkey and later on I applied for my Residence Permit. Right now I have a Residence Permit valid for 2 years.
I would appreciate if anyone could give me any information about working and studying at the same time. I want to continue my education but still I want to remain an employee. Is it necessary to get a Student Visa or I am allowed to study with the Residence Permit I already have?

Thank you,

Sarah

Remain on your Work Permit Residence. Student visa does not allow you to work. So don't change status. To study in Uni they don't require you to have student visa. As long as you have long term residence permit you can study. Only if you employer breaks your contract then you loose your work permit status and then you will have to apply for student visa.
Also if in the future you would want to apply for citizenship student visa does not allow you for application it is possible only if you had work residence permit which allows you to do that unless you are married to Turkish citizen.

Thank you very much for the information :)

[moderated]

Thank you very much.

Hi
I want to get visa for Turkey if any one can help me

Regards

Ahmad

Hi Ahmad,

You should start a new topic with more details on the Turkey forum. Thank you