Job opprtunities

Hi All,

I work for one of the leading Mobile operators in Egypt, we have one of the biggest outsourced international call center in Egypt. We are looking for English speaking candidates to fill in the position of

1- Customer care advisors
2- Technical support advidsors

If any one is interested please contact me to have more details about the package.

Thanks

Hi machinebaby,

U must be located in Cairo Egypt.

Thanks

Questions worth asking:
What qualifications are u looking for? and what working hours ? how much is the salary?

Regarding the qualifications required for this position

- Fluent in English
- Very Good communication & negotiation skills
- Team player
- Can work under pressure

Working hrs are 9 hrs per day on shift basis

anagiub wrote:

......We are looking for English speaking candidates to fill in the position of ...

Hi Anagiub,
You should insert such in Jobs section in Cairo's Classifieds, not in the forum.
Thanks
Arlette

Dear Animator,

I tried to reach the jobs section here but i couldnt find my way to reach this place.

If u can mebtion the pathway, it will be great

Hi,
You just need to click on this link -> Jobs section in Cairo's Classifieds. (the text in blue!)

I went to my message to check if the link works and it's ok.

m.r anaguib nice to meet you
my name is mohame dsayed from cairo .graduated from mass communication faculty in 2007 .fluent in english .i'd like to contact you  about the job as acustomer care advisor can work under pressure ,team work

I would like to know more about it please. I tried to send you a message, but it said your inbox is full. thank you

Hi. I am looking for work in Egypt, prefer cairo. i`m polish, speak english of course and little german. i am qualified in IT field, but can take any kind of work. i am just about to get married and also have sister in cairo, so I want to find work there, to be close to my sister and her family. Are there any websites I could check? I would be able to work straight away, please can anybody help me?

Im interested as well I'm not Egyptian but with fluent in English of course. two quick questions.

1. Job description
2. Salary minimum

I am also Interested, but where to contact? No contact information is given...

Hi there I will be willing to take the position ...I speak good english and arabic ...Im from los angeles california and Im currently living in cairo egypt..please send me more details via message

Thank you