Relocating in Mexico....from border to beach!!

Hello!  I've joined the expat-blog in an attempt to ease our family's transition from a border town in Mexico to a beach town (specifically on the Riviera Maya)  We are a bi-lingual, bi-cultural family with two young children and have decided to make the move sooner rather than later and we're desperate to make the move as painless as possible.  My husband (Mexican) and I (English) both have a working background in education.  He is a PE teacher and coach, coordinating a sports department in an American school, and also has his law degree.  I am an English teacher, with experience at all ages, my studies were in languages but I have also my TEFL and a Child Psychology diploma.

We're very interested to make contacts with anyone who might be able to help us with our job search but also any contacts in the area since eventually we will need information about a whole host of things related to our move.

Hi emmalouisec,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for this nice presentation :)

In order to find a job In Mexico, i think that you should have a look to the recruitment websites available on the internet, it may raise your chances.

There is also the Jobs in Mexico section which is available, you may drop your CV there by choosing the category that suits you the best. :)

Wish you all the best in your job hunt,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thanks Priscilla!

Really I'm just covering all the bases and have signed up for various recruitment websites.  They all seemed much of the same though and so I thought I'd try the more human approach (albeit in a cyber way!!)