Looking for Kali filipino or Jeet Kun do classes

Hello,

I am looking for Kali filipino (Arnis, Escrima, Filipino Martial Art) mainly interested in Filipino boxing (Panantukan) or Jeet Kune Do in Riyadh KSA. Does any one know of any gym where they offer either martial art?

Regards,
Ahmed

there are several places where you could have a marshal arts training. One of them is Al Safeer Hotel in An Nasim district and there are two instructors from Philippines  who teach mixed style called "Arku-Tai-Pa" and they are not bad .

The second one is Asia club between exit 10 and exit 11 on airport road and they teach "Jeet Kune Do" but the place is very crowded over there.

lastly I remember some people talk about a place in Al ghurabi district near batha and its a good place.

good luck

Assalamu Alaikum, Brother...... try Balintawak Arnis Style at the Balintawak Academy of Saudi Arabia.

It's a personalized tutorial system. I share it only to people who values Temperance, Humility, Patience and Prudence. this is because this style is very much lethal.

If you are interested we require interview and we will send you a questionaire to answer. If you are working with the Saudi military or police force we are very much glad to share our martial arts with you.

Shukran Jazeelan.

Your Brother in Islam,

Abdullah

by the way............ i have been staying in Saudi Arabia for a long time but I did not teach anyone until this year when i found friends who are worthy of my expectations. thanks.

Assalamu Alaikum, Brother
I was looking to learn Filipino Martial Arts since i've heard it's useful in real life situation, i've been involved in Chinese Martial arts, without any practical use..I was helpless in front of sticks/knives I also had an encounter with Machine Guns but was only shot at me to scare not harm bullets flew over my head...whatever how can I join and how much are the fees!?

Jazaak Allahu Khayr

Assalamu Alaikum Brother,

I you want to observe you may come and visit us tonight at Sulaymaniyah, Riyadh at 7:00-10:00pm

You may contact me at *** or at my FB account ***.

You brother in Islam,

Abdullah

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sorry Brother I just saw your reply now..your email is hidden by this website, I will try to contact you from facebook in sha' Allah

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Brother, your contact information are removed by the site..***

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Assalamu Alaikum my Brother,

You may contact me at my FB Messenger Account....... ***.

Your brother in Islam,

Abdullah