Close

Finding a job and work sponsorship in the USA

Thanks Mugtech!

Maeva89 :

Thanks Mugtech!

My pleasure

I have another question.

Can any company sponsor a trainee on a J1 Visa in US?

I saw a list of sponsors on this website http://j1visa.state.gov/participants/ho … am=Trainee .... there are only 2 in LA!

Is it a correct list?

Merci 

Maeva89 :

I have another question.

Can any company sponsor a trainee on a J1 Visa in US?

I saw a list of sponsors on this website http://j1visa.state.gov/participants/ho … am=Trainee .... there are only 2 in LA!

Is it a correct list?

Merci 

Yes and yes

hi
  Can anyone help me regarding us work visa? I want to apply work visa from Brasil ,? My uncle is sponsor what documents i need to apply?

bridgingtrade :

hi
  Can anyone help me regarding us work visa? I want to apply work visa from Brasil ,? My uncle is sponsor what documents i need to apply?

Hey, are you going to work in some company your uncle owns? If now, I am not sure whether you can get a work visa even if you prove that your uncle is the one covering your stay there. What you could do is to go there, find a job and then apply for a work visa based on the fact that you have obtained a job. For sure you will need a valid passport (at least 6 months after your visa should expire), documents proving that you will be able to support your stay, filled form (you can find this at US Gov't website) and in some cases you should also prove that you have something that is connecting you to your home country (as a proof that you will get back, however, this might be only for the travel).. I hope I helped you somehow. Also once you get there, you might want to get to know some people in order to get some job quickly.. you can check InterNations, it's a community of expats and you might learn some useful stuff there.

Hi Guys!
I'm currently looking for a Sponsorship in IT (in the L.A. area). I already have a place to stay, I'm just looking for a company to hire and sponsor me so I can work and apply for a green card.
Do you know some people looking for IT Technicians in L.A. ?
Thanks!

Hi, I'm Karolina. Currently I live in Warsaw in Poland. My big dream is to visit in USA and perhaps live in this country. I'm an accountant, but i would like to change my professional outlooks and in immediate future found own business connected with art or foreign language teaching.

karolina_1988 :

Hi, I'm Karolina. Currently I live in Warsaw in Poland. My big dream is to visit in USA and perhaps live in this country. I'm an accountant, but i would like to change my professional outlooks and in immediate future found own business connected with art or foreign language teaching.

Nothing could be fina than to be in Karolina in the morning.
You may have to change your professional outlook before you come to the USA, otherwise getting a job and a green card could be difficult.  Many like the idea of marrying a US citizen.

Hi matt ! and everyone thanks you for the strong post to find a job :)

I've a simple question, as my father is canadian, i can apply for a canadian nationality ( i'm french) :

It's easyer to get a job in USA with the TN visa ? or with HB-1?

I'm 22years old, so determinated and enthusiatic personn. I've a bac +3 in economic and management , i've many ( not really qualifiy post) experiences in restauration Hotel ( 5 diamonds), bank...

what is the best way to get a job in USA ?

Thank for all !

Eliott.

You can check out for jobs and work place but you can't work until you have a work visa.

Check out US websites like Indeed.com for your specific field and whether that company is sponsoring foreign workers. That's what I did with my previous job in US. I called each company thru their HR and inquired whether they are still hiring foreign workers. 2 out of 15 that I called said yes and I applied. Interview via Skype was June and got accepted. By September I had my US embassy interview in London and end of November I was in USA enjoying the Thanksgiving with my family. It's perseverance, patience and initiative that will help you with your dreams and aspirations. Good luck.

ok i understand thank u

Really helpful post thank you!

I am searching job in USA through website most of the company and organisation want they don't want outsid people

Jayas :

I am searching job in USA through website most of the company and organisation want they don't want outsid people

They do want people who can read, write and speak English.  What is an outsid person?

Thank you for ur information

i can read and write in English but i'm out

i can read , write and speak English

Thanks for the article currently in the job application  stage, let alone the visa sponsorship but confident that it  will happen one day.

I currently am in America, if anybody want some help, getting there i may be able to help in one way or another. Contact me by mail ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@Ahmedmoussa_061

If you have information that could assist others please post it here on the forum.
For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the public forum.

o okay, well depends what one wants to do, if anyone need help in the process feel free to send me a PM.

Ahmedmoussa_061 :

I currently am in America, if anybody want some help, getting there i may be able to help in one way or another. Contact me by mail ***

Hello
Would you please send me your email address.

One of the usual hurdles are resumes or CVs not tailored to US standards and the specific job posting.

Saraalireza :
Ahmedmoussa_061 :

Hello
Would you please send me your email address.

Please contact the member by the PM system.  :whistle:

Hey

Someone offering job then they will asking money before getting offer letter visa be aware of these scams some people in this expat they offering us job be aware to contacting this people

Hi.

I am a 56 year old male, presently living in South Africa. I have 37 years and 7 months experience in fixed line communication, of which the last nearly 15 years, I was in charge of a team, who surveyed defects in the network and handled private service providers, who executed the repairs of the defects.

I am also very familiar with using raw data and Microsoft Excel and it's formulas, to compile reports, reflecting statistics of whatever nature is required.

What do you think my chances are, to get a job in the USA and everything required to get there, given my experience as indicated above?

Your earliest reply, will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Hi

I have applied for Jobs in New York VIA INDEED and i  have got more positive responses but for customer service jobs they are not willing to sponsor for it. Please assist ***

Moderated by kenjee 2 months ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Where are you from and should I send a whatsapp to the number you quoted. If so, what should I say?

Expatriate health insurance in the USA

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the USA

Moving to the USA

Find tips from professionals about moving to the USA

Travel insurance in the USA

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the USA

Flights to the USA

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the USA